"I promise to reunite you with your parents" I promised her and she smiled.

"You are a very nice Aunty" Alayna said and I smiled at her kissing her forehead. "You are also a very nice girl" I said and she smiled showing her dimples.

"I was looking for- oh" I heard Seher say as she came into the garden. On seeing Alayna she stopped.

"She is also a very nice Aunty" I told Alayna and she looked at Seher and then me. "She can't talk right?" Seher asked and I looked at Alayna.

"She talks a lot!" Alayna said referring to Seher and I chuckled. Seher looked at both of us in shock.

"What! She can speak!" Seher exclaimed and I nodded my head. She came and sat next to Alayna and caressed her hair.

"She's so cute" Seher said and I nodded my head. The three of us talked for a little while and then we retired to bed.

______________

"Hellllllooooooo" I exclaimed seeing Asad working on his laptop in the balcony. He looked up at me and smiled.

I sat next to him and placed my head on his shoulder. He pecked my hair and continued what he was doing on his laptop.

"Can I ask you something?" Asad asked as he closed his laptop. I looked up at him and nodded my head positively.

"Do you want to go back to England to our house?" Asad asked and I looked at him. Indeed his business was in England. He left everything out there to come to me and live with me here.

"Home is where you are! Whether here or England" I said and he smiled.

"I love you!" He said and I opened my eyes widely.

"OMG! Is the blue moon out?" I asked me and he nodded his head smiling at me.

"Drama queen!" He muttered and I heard him. After Replying to his once in a blue moon statement, we both headed to bed.

______________

"Alayna, shall go back to her parents in New Zealand and be thankful I didn't send you to jail" I told Zaisha as it was time for her to leave.

"Ok! I admit Alayna is not Asad's child, but Asad I'm your first wife and I need you. I need you so much" Zaisha said holding Asad's collar in her hands. She was trying to attach herself to Asad and Asad was trying to take her off of his body.

"You are not my wife! Don't you understand English?" Asad shouted at her angrily and I hate this voice of his. It shows how angry he is.

"And who said you are my wife huh?" Asad questioned her angrily.

"Didn't I tell you everything! Do you want to hear it again?" Asad asked her angrily. I stood next to him and rubbed his arm.

"She is my wife! Kainaat Asad Ahmad!" Asad told her and at that moment I felt so proud. I loved the way he said my name.

Remind me to give him a kiss for that!

"And if it still didn't stick in your brain! I Asad Ahmad, in my senses give you Zaisha Sheikh a DIVORCE! I DIVORCE YOU! I DIVORCE YOU!" Asad said and no one was expecting that. Not even Zaisha.

I shivered at his words. I held his arm tightly and I felt a weird sensation in me. Even though those words are simple, it holds a grave meaning and I pray no woman has to hear it!