That's Guicchi!!!

Kelsies POV
"Hey Kels babe what up?" That's my boyfriend jackston he's kind of on my last nerve especially at the football games just because im a cheer leader.
"So Prom?" He asked
"That's how your going to asks me? Are you serious?" I complained
"Well ya what'd you expect a rose?" He suggested
"Go back and do it again"
So he walked over kneeled down and grabbed a flower out of his backpack.
"Will you, Kelsie Williams do me the honour of going to prom with me?"
"Yes!!!" I screeched kissing him practically smiling
Later that day I found out he got sent to the VPs office when I asked he said it was Aiden Blue that got him with a basketball. Yeah he was an old friend. But then I found out I had to get ready for prom at hall's house cuz he'd pick me up there oh great now I get to relive JH.Long story short me jackston are now popular and the star couple of high school!(ik a little cheesey but hey) So stuff about me well I'm popular, pretty and I love to cheer. My life motto are the three P's Pretty, Perfect, and Protection ;) I am as you would say spoiled rotten have my daddy owns the company Delta computers and he is currently on his 5th wife she's a batch! But hey what do you do.
"Hey Klutzy" said my rival maci mcglagin or as I like to call her "the thing" she's a total slut way more than me and she wishes she was on cheer. But she hit the all time low when I saw her stride over to sit in MY SEAT by MY boyfriend at lunch so I did what any other defensive girlfriend would do. I grabbed a wad of spaghetti and slapped on her head. Suck it!
"Serves you right" I teased
"You b*****" she screeched
"Awww sorry did i ruin your extensions and don't ever talk to my boyfriend again!" I yelled
By now everyone was watching it go down. So I turned on my heel when all of a sudden I got water dumped on my head having a white shirt it was see through and all the boys were whistling, jackston starting a fight with some Caleb dude who was wolfing or something. So all of a sudden it errupted into a complete full on Food fight I swear I heard my friend Emma scream "That's Gucchi" so sad. So me and Jackston snuck out of school missing the rest of the day so we could go to the mall for starbucks. Ya white girl status xD! Well I'm quite proud except for the fact that people can still see my bra....

I hope you guys enjoyed this POV it's the last character descrption if you want a karly or Caleb one comment! It's jackston at the top! Kelsies next! Please Read I'm so thankful for all my readers is this actually a good story? Because we're going to get into the good stuff next chapter. BTW shout out to my favorite current read SOPHIA MARIE best book ever @Malfoy-Weasley.