Chapter 4

You where at Noiz's house when a when a white haired boy walk in and yell for Noiz you walk up to him and say "sorry ya just missed him" he looks at you and smiles "hi I'm clear who are you pretty one?" you look at him and think "tecnacly I'm not dating Noiz but I know something that will ask me out and make him jealous" you finally say "hi im ____" you guys begin to talk.

~~~time skip~~~~
Clear looks up at you and asks "would you go out with me" you nod and say "sure"

~~time skip~~

You and clear where finally on your date you were sitting at a cafe table outside talking with clear you were drinking coffee. Out of the corner of your eye you see Noiz walking towards you.
---Noiz's POV---
I was walking home to go finally ask ___ out when I see her sitting with clear "that brat!!" i mumble to myself as i start walking over to the table. I get to the table and punch clear in the face and scream "YOU BRAT ____ IS MINE NOT YOURS" i continue to punch him till he passes out.

---your POV---

You sit there watching Noiz as he brutally punches clear till he passes out. " yes Noiz I'm yours not clears and now you've proven that" you thought. Noiz walks over to you and asks "___ this is a little late but will you date me" "of course i will!" he then picks you up bridal style and carries you to his house

---time skip---

You enter his house and he carries you to his room and lays you on his bed he then takes off his shirt to revile a six pack "woah" you think he then takes off you shirt along with your bra and starts a very heated make out session. He then starts to knead your breast and suck on your neck leaving love bites on your neck. He finds your sweet spot and you try to hold in a moan but it escapes he smirks against your skin. He trails his thumb over your waist line and attempts to take off your pants but you push him off saying "no Noiz" he frowns but then smiles again " of course ___ i would not want to be rude and be mean to my little bunny" after that you put your shirt back on ignoring your bra. You then kiss Noizes cheek and hug him he crawls on the bed with you and later you fall asleep you nuzzling his shirtless chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it I'm kinda scared to do a lemon sooo ya and that is why I didn't want clear to go on a date with you he is toooo nice to get brutally beat up by Noiz but you voted sooo ya bye