19. Door left open

Start from the beginning

Slowly but surely, we arrived to the main bedroom which was currently my bedroom. Ben had been sleeping on the couch every night. I guess this night, he deserved the bed.

We had nearly reached the bed before I felt Ben's weight on me becoming heavier, more than I could handle.

"No, no, no we're almost there", I said, trying to hold him upright. I felt my body subside not being able to hold Ben's weight and before I knew it, Ben collapsed on top of me. Luckily, I managed to spring towards the bed before our fall, easing our catch.

I sighed in relief before realising that Ben was on top of me, and my blouse had unbuttoned from the impact exposing my bra. I tried squirming under him to try and shift our position, but it was no use, he was too heavy. I glanced up at Ben only to realize he was too pre occupied staring at my chest.

I needed to remove myself from the situation.

"Ben", I started, "get off", I said, pushing against his chest.

He wouldn't budge. He scanned my body, pinned down under him before returning to my face. His face showed a mixture of emotions of pain and fear, but there was one emotion which struck out the most.

Lust

He removed a strand of hair from my face with his index finger, all whilst inching closer to my lips.

"You're perfect", he whispered, before leaning in.

"No", I said, turning my cheeck to avoid the kiss. "You're hurting right now, and so am I", I tried to reason.

"Let's hurt together then".

I wasn't sure if the last phrase came out of his mouth, or my guilty subconscious.

"I'll hate myself tomorrow and you'll hate yourself even more", I turned my face towards him.

"Impossible", he began. "I couldn't possibly hate myself more than I already do".

His speech wasn't slurred anymore, but the thoughts in my brain were. I wasn't thinking clearly, only alcohol wasn't to blame. Seeing Ben this vulnerable awakened an emotion which had been suppressed countless times to protect myself and my sanity.

An emotion which right at this very moment, couldn't be suppressed anymore.

I traced his jawline with my index finger and wiped a tear which was threatened to escape. I leaned in slowly and captured his lips. His lips were soft, just like I remembered them, only with a hint of rum. It didn't take long for Ben to deepen the kiss and pin my hands besides my head. Always the dominant one.

I quickly reacted by wrapping my legs around his waist, careful not to detach his lips from mine. That's when I felt him. His need for me was evident from his bulging erection. I moved my hips upwards to reach his pelvis, a movement which caused him to moan in my mouth.

'Let's hurt together'.

Those words kept replaying in my mind over and over again, but I couldn't get myself to stop.

Releasing my arms, his focus was now on my breasts. Removing my bra in his skillful manner, he began pinching and sucking my nipples, causing me to arch my back for better accessibility. His mouth then shifted from my breasts to my stomach, inching closer to where I needed him the most.

Finally reaching my pelvis, he gently lifted my pencil skirt up to my waist, exposing my moist lace underwear. I felt him move my underwear to the side, and plant a kiss just beneath my folds. I bit my lip in anticipation of what was to come.

His skillful mouth began sucking on my folds, before being replaced with his index finger. I moaned in response and gripped the bedsheets.

The devil knew how to elicit an orgasm.

I quickly took hold as the lead position and pulled him back to my mouth, before flipping him over so that I was on top. I started grinding my hips against his groin, whilst slowly removing his clothing. I reached for his jeans and set free his very inpatient member.

Without thinking twice, I let him enter me and rode him slowly. The feeling of euphoria had overcome me. I was in a state of ecstasy. I quickened my pace just as he held me from my hips.

The atmosphere was hot and sticky. The only noise which could be heard was our muffled moans and our hammering bodies and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

He pounded into me one final time before I felt him stiff inside me. Not too long after, I felt myself release as well.

I stared into the devils eyes only to see my own reflection. His member was still inside me. We both stilled looking at each other, waiting for the pain and the guilt to creep their way in. Only they never did.

How could something so wrong feel so right? How did I let myself fall so hard into his temptation?

I guess temptation was the devils's forthe after all.

____________________________________