stole my heart♡

Start from the beginning

"You picked the wrong house," the man claimed.

"Please, I'm sorry," Louis repeated, silently praying the man wasn't going to beat him up. If Louis had to guess, he'd say the man looked to be in his mid-to-late twenties. He knew full well he'd have no chance against the muscular man if it came down to a physical fight. "I'll go. You won't ever see me again, I promise. We can just forget about all this. I'll... I'll pay you back for the vase... I mean, I can't pay you right now... but I swear, if you just give me a little time, I can get you the money to replace it."

"Really?" The man queried. "You think you can replace a two-thousand-pound vase?"

"Two-thousand?" Louis spluttered in despair.

"I should call the police," the man said. "Who do you think you are breaking into my house and trying to steal from me?"

"I'm sorry, please, don't call the police. I'm really sorry, just let me go, please," Louis begged as the man hauled him over his shoulder and carried him upstairs. He was thrown down onto a bed and the older man held him down and bound his wrists to the headboard with embarrassing ease. "No, no, don't hurt me," Louis struggled uselessly, desperately trying to break free from his restraints, ski-mask still covering most of his face. "Please, I'm sorry," Louis sobbed as his eyes brimmed with tears, truly regretting targeting this man's house. Louis kicked his legs out wildly, desperately trying to keep the man away from him or get free somehow. The man dodged his flailing legs effortlessly and expertly tied his ankles to the bedposts at the bottom of the bed. "Please, don't hurt me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Louis continued to plead before the man left.

As Louis continued to struggle uselessly on the bed, he heard the man talking on his phone out in the hallway. He was telling somebody to come over as soon as possible. At first, Louis thought the man had called the police and he worried about what could happen to a young boy like him in prison. Then he heard the man make two further calls telling somebody to come over as soon as possible. Feeling more panicked, Louis thrashed around on the bed with greater urgency trying to break free. If the man hadn't called the police then he had probably called some friends to come and give Louis a proper beating and who knew what else.

After struggling for near twenty minutes, Louis found himself panting and sweating under his ski-mask. He hadn't managed to loosen his restraints at all. If anything he had only tightened them. Giving up, he went limp and tried to calm the rampant beating of his heart as he waited for the man to return.

All too soon, the man stepped back into the room, this time with a t-shirt on and accompanied by three other men. One of them had curly-hair, one was blonde and the other was the living embodiment of the phrase 'tall, dark and handsome'.

"Liam, what exactly is going on?" the curly-haired man asked looking over Louis with confusion and concern.

"Is this some kinky sex shit that went wrong?" the blonde asked.

"He broke into my house," the man, Liam, explained as he gestured to the bound figure on the bed. "Smashed a vase."

"So call the police," Curly urged. "Have him arrested."

"Right, yeah," Liam nodded rubbing a hand over his face. "That's what I should do. I don't even know why I didn't call them in the first place. I'll call them now."

"No, please!" Louis begged struggling again.

"Who is this punk anyway?" Tall, dark and handsome asked.

"No, idea, mate," Liam shrugged.

"So let's find out," Tall, dark and handsome stepped towards the bed.