Chapter 2

The pair soon arrived at Hogwarts after their journey together.

 Newt was sad to lose the company of the gorgeous blonde who's accent he could listen to forever but once he was reunited with his friends Evalynn was pushed to the back of his mind.

Evalynn too was sad to leave her new friend but was also soon distracted when she was directed with the other first-years to follow a teacher to the castle itself. 

Evalynn was soon in Hogwarts and waiting for her name to be called for the sorting ceremony.

The blonde was amazed by the great hall. 

the names went by in a blur but soon evalynn was called.

"Turgot , Evalynn" Evalynn walked up the stairs and sat below the hat which was then paced on her head 

"kind" it started "but shy , you're very hard working. good morals might just be a                           HufflePuff" 

Evalynn smiles and makes her way over to the table cheering the loudest. As she sits down shes greeted by a small brunette with green eyes and a red head with brown eyes.  

"hi I'm Esme Greenwood " the small brunette reached her hand out which evalynn shock   "and I'm Millie Harrison". Millie was the tall red head with brown eyes. " Its lovely to meet you both I'm Evlynn and yes I'm from France " the girls talk for the rest of the feast before going to the dorm which they all share.

-----------------Time Skip--------------

Evalynns pov:

I woke up in the dorm room by millie shaking me. i groaned and rolled over 

"come on Eva we can't be late for breakfast" she has a point

"fine i'm getting up" once im up i wait for Esme to get ready and finish in the bathroom before getting changed and doing my hair.

on our way to the great hall we come across a group of slytherins the main one glaring at us

she pushes me over making her minions laugh "move you stupid badger" she carries one walking while my friends help me up. i turn to look back at her to see my friend from the train, Newt, he's a Hufflepuff too I can see his robes

"come on leta or breakfast will all be gone" newt speaks before they walk off leaving the three of us annoyed by the third years.

"Oh no we have Defense against the dark arts I don't want to go snape scares me" Esme complains quickly but we just laugh and dragged her along with us.

thank you for reading i'll try and upload again soon