Chapter One

18th may 1899 

The soft crys of a new born can be heard throughout the small french hospital 

Evalynn Elise Turgot was born to 2 very magical wizards, Rose and Peirre Turgot. Rose and Pierre were highly powerful wizards in the french ministry of magic. They knew their daughter would be a very powerful witch one day too.

18th may 1910 

"happy birthday my dear" Rose spoke to her daughter her accent heavy. 

"thank you mami"Evalynn replied accent equally as strong

Evalynn was the spitting image of her mother with the brightest blonde hair and the same face structure the only difference in the pair was their eyes, Evalynn's mothers were a bright green while Evalynn got hers from her father. 

earlier Evalynn had received a letter granting her a place into Hogwarts since the family would be moving to England soon as her mother was now in charge of the department of mythical creatures in the ministry of magic. 

5th September 1910

a few weeks ago the three Turgots had been shopping for all of Evalynns school supplies and they were now saying their goodbyes as Evalynn stepped on the train about to start her first year.

Evalynn walked down the rows of carriges looking for a free one when she bumbed into a firm chest looking up at his face she heard his angelic voice 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" the tall boy apoligised quickly 

"do not worry I wasn't looking either" Evalynn replied a bright smile on her face. The worry on his face was soon replaced with his bright smile too 

"are you a first year? I'm Newton but my friends call me Newt" he politely pushed his had forward to shake Evalynns "I'm a third year her I'm in Hufflepuff"

"I'm Evalynn and I don't really have any friends" Evalynns smile falters for a second before she remembers how much fun her childhood was

"well you have one friend now" newt took Evalynns hand and led her to the empty carriage just down the train where they talked for the whole of the journey.

Part one down i hope this wasnt too bad