Level 1

(A/N hello people coming from my other story, I will still be working on that too :) )

"Hello stream, today there will be a manhunt!" You said as your viewers flowed in, "The first person I see in chat talking will get a chance to hunt me!" You said excitedly while smiling even though you don't have your camera on. Speaking of which you haven't even done a face reveal. "Alrighty chat I have my eyes closed" You closed your eyes, "3... 2... 1!" You said opening them. The first name you saw was Sapnap, "Congratulations Sapnap! You get to do a manhunt with me!" The chat starting going crazy, you had no idea why so you just shrugged it off. "Sapnap could you type your discord my chat so I could add you?" You saw him type his name in numbers in chat so you added him and called him, "Hello Sapnap!" You said happily, you heard a, "Hi" come from him, "So can you tell me your username on minecraft so I could add you?" He was silent for a moment and then said, "It's the same as all my other accounts, Sapnap!" You went onto minecraft and added him, you heard a bit of clicking come from his side, "Alright I got it." He said, you went into a new world with the coded compass and whitelisted him, while he was loading in you asked, "So Sapnap how long have you been a fan?" You heard him chuckle quietly and then proceeded to think, "I think I was a fan of yours since 2018, I became a fan a few months before you actually blew up." You smiled, "Ah, so you're an OG fan huh?" He laughed, "I guess so, I've watched a lot of your videos and a few QnA videos to know that you're 18, living alone, and you're from Brighton." You clapped, "Wow not many people know that!" You brought your mic closer to your face, "Now the real question is, do you read, 'x reader' fanfiction about me" He laughed, "No, no I'm not gonna do that, I'm pretty sure a couple of those over step some kind of boundaries I guess... Too much uhm, stuff" You put your mic back where it was, "agreed, and if I have some fanfiction writers in my chat, please do not sexualize me in anyway, I do not plan on doing that any time in my life. Thank you if you understand." You said. You looked at your viewers, 118k, biggest stream yet! Sapnap logged in and you gave him the compass, "So, when do w- HEY!" He said as you ran off into the dark oak forest crouching while punching some trees, "Hello!" You responded playfully, you could feel him roll his eyes, "So Sapnap, are you a big deal because my chat is now spamming, 'Sappynappy' 'Samsung Refrigerator' 'Sippy cup' and 'Panda' " He chuckled, "Well I guess I am, I'm in a team with the most worldly growing minecraft youtuber named Dream, speaking of which he's about to hit 10 million subs" You made a O shape with your mouth, "Yeah I see him in my recommended a lot, I never got around to watching him thouGH!" You said your voice got louder as you saw Sapnap running towards you with a stone axe, "SAPNAP PLEASE WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!" He laughed as you ran. He hit you once and you screeched, "SAPNAP PLEASE! DON'T KILL ME I BEG OF YOU!" He laughed more at your screaming as you hopped into a boat and sped of into the ocean, "What the hell?! When did you have time to make a BOAT?!" He yelled in confusion, you just laughed at him, "Remember how you went to go get a stone axe?" He hummed, "Thats when I had time to think ahead and make a boat just in case I needed to MLG boat or get away in water." You heard a 'oh...' come from him and then heard, "Damn I should've thought about that." You chuckled and jokingly whined, "But you stole my crafting benchhhh" He chuckled, "I guess you should've grabbed it!" You sighed, "But you were coming at me! What was I supposed to do?! Let myself be killed over a crafting bench!" He sighed, "That would've made this a lot easier but now I'm in a boat chasing you out to sea." You saw land and immediately steered your boat toward it, "I guess that would've made it easier but I want to make it as difficult as possible for you." He groaned, "But I do this with Dream so much and It get harder every time! I don't need to be beaten by you on top of that!" You chuckled, "Well sir, to put more pressure on you, I'll be giving you $2,000 if you win." You ran towards a cave and started mining, Damn, sometimes I'm glad I have simps. You made a stone pickaxe and started collecting iron until you saw Sapnap's name tag and you crouched, "Oh~ Y/U/N~! Where are you~?" He said getting more competitive, "My compass is freaking out so you're either below me or in the nether, Which you're probably below me because I haven't seen your achievement appear in chat." You heard him start digging down, you had already smelted all your iron and gold so you made gold boots and the rest full iron with a shield and an iron axe. You collect everything after you made a bucket and grabbed water from a water source nearby and ran deeper, "I see your name tag!" You panicked and said, "NO! YOU SEE NOTHING!" You made a portal quickly and lit it quickly going into the nether and running away from the portal, "WHAT YOU'RE ALREADING IN THE FRICKING NETHER?!" You just laughed, "Dang I'm having some luck!" You said running towards a nether fortress you see, instantly spotting a blaze spawner. You saw Sapnap get the achievement, [We Need To Go Deeper.] "Oh shit" You said, "Oops- sorry I mean-" Sapnap started laughing, "Shut up!" You said as you started blocking with the shield when the blaze attacked you, "Aha!" You said getting a blaze rod and saw that Sapnap was in the fortress, "Shoot." You started killing quickly not even bothering to block so you quickly ate some food you grabbed and started running as Sapnap chased you, "COME HERE Y/U/N!" You screeched and continued running until you came to a cliff, "You're cornered Y/U/N, give up already!" You looked at the bottom of the cliff seeing a little bit of land under you, "Fine hit me off Sapnap and get it over with." You could hear his smugness, "Gladly." He hit you off and you MLG boated to the little land, "WHAT!" He yelled, not seeing the chat say you died, "HOW?!" You laughed out of breath, "There was a tiny bit of land so I boated." He stuttered in confusion, "You're even slicker than Dream, jesus!" You just laughed harder.

---Time skip brought to you by how I can't fucking sleep and my body won't let me rest.---

'Y/U/N has made the achievement, [Free The End]'

"GG" Sapnap said. You replied with, "by the way, I was just messing with you to see how well you do under pressure, you still get the 2 grand" He started freaking out, "WHAT?! THANK YOU Y/U/N!" You smiled, "Dm me your email, I'll paypal you it later!" He exhaled out of breath and then said, "Oh shit class starts in a-" He cut himself off by leaving the call, you left as well and closed minecraft just putting up a slideshow for fanart of you, "Well than you everyone for coming to my stream, this was minecraft manhunt with Sapnap! I hope you guys enjoyed, also if you have twitch prime you can sub to me or your favorite streamers, It gives us FREE money at the cost of NOTHING from you! All you have to do is link your prime account to twitch and click or press the subscribe button! You unlock ALL the emotes I have and you get a subsriber rank in my discord! Like I said, FREE money comes to me by you guys using your twitch primes!" The primes started rolling in and you started thanking them.

(A/N Sorry I didn't update yesterday or the day before, I got busy with streaming and work! Hope me making it long makes up for it)

||1398 words||