"let this be a warning to anyone who event thinks about using violence on anyone in this town. we will respond. eye for an eye," allie stated, not looking at anyone in the crowd.

"this is not a court you're fucking crazy. you got no right. i'm going to fucking kill you bitch. i'm going to kill you then you'll be dead just like your sister," Dewey shouted towards allie as the guard had dragged him outside.

harry reached for octavia's hand as dewey walked past them. this made her look at harry, and he gave her a nod of reassurance. he could tell that she was feeling anxious about this whole thing. it was clear that harry would do anything for his new girlfriend. even if they weren't together, harry always used to be protective over her. he wouldn't be able to live with himself if anything happened to her.

━━━━━━━━

later that night harry and octavia were back at her house. octavia didn't like the thought of harry living in his house with a bunch of random people, and sure as hell didn't want to sleep over with random people being in the house, and so she basically forced him to stay with her.

"are you ok?" harry basically whispered to the girl sitting beside him. the only response he got was a nod. she avoided eye contact and she kept her eyes locked in her hands that was laying in her lap.

"no you're not." harry stated, causing octavia to tilt her head and look towards harry.

"i'm fine," she lied to him.

"you've been quiet all day, i can tell when you're lying, tell me what's wrong," he told her calmly. if it was anyone else he would probably get annoyed at them for being dishonest when something was clearly wrong, but the last thing he wanted to do was to make her feel like she was unable to talk to him.

"i'm just scared," she told harry.

"you don't need to be scared anymore, dewey is getting dealt with and soon enough he's going to be gone. the murderer is dead, you don't have to fear anyone anymore," harry put his hand on her lower back as a way to sort of comfort her. he didn't understand why she was scared anymore, dewey would be dead by tomorrow morning.

"it's not dewey i'm scared of. it's campbell." he looked at her confused. he knew the two had dated but he never really knew what had gone on between the two.

"what do you mean?" harry asked

"i'm glad that i won't have to worry about dewey anymore, but now he's gone i have to worry about campbell. i'm scared of him. i know what he's capable of doing and every time i see him it makes me anxious, sometimes i'm too scared to leave my house," she knew that she was going to have to open to harry. she had never told anyone the details about what had actually happened in their relationship; she had told the guys basic information but she could never bring herself to say what actually went on.

"it's campbell he's not that bad," harry was oblivious to what had gone in, he wouldn't even be able to guess what had gone on. to him campbell was a friend that would supply him with stuff as and when he needed.

"you don't know what went on in our relationship," she started at harry. she wanted to avoid saying what had happened but she knew that she would one day have to tell someone. she just never thought it would be harry.

"he's not a good person. he stopped me from being friends with the guys and he controlled me and he did shit to me and i hate him. i fucking hate him and every time i look at him all that i see is all the bad shit he did to me," tears started rolling down her eyes. speaking about the campbell situation always made her upset, for obvious reasons.

"there was this one time that i was suppose to go out with Grizz for lunch, campbell had came to my house asking where i was going and so i told him and he got angry he got annoyed and he convinced me to stay home with him," octavia took a deep breath.

"we did what any normal couple would, ordered pizza and watch a movie. he often did this thing where he would make up for arguing with me and shoring at me by running me a bath, i thought nothing of it this time because it was normal," she stopped briefly to wipe tears away.

"but this time it was different. he wanted to make it clear that he was the only guy that i was allowed to speak to, he was the only guy that i was allowed to hang out with. so when i sat in the bath he came in and i thought nothing of it until he pushed my shoulders and pushed me under water," she looked away from harry ashamed.

"he would bring me back up to the surface and tell me that he was the only guy that would ever love me and that no one would ever love me. he would tell me that i have to leave my friends otherwise something worse would happen to me and something bad would happen to them. i was too scared and shocked to respond and so he would constantly push me under. and from that day it got worse and i cut everyone out, grizz and the guys and even you," she let out a sigh of relief and looked back at harry. her face was wet from the amount of crying she had done when telling her story. harry had tears in his eyes, he felt so bad for her.

"i'm so sorry," was all he was able to say before he pulled her into his chest. he wanted nothing more than to protect her. it broke his heart hearing what she had gone through with campbell. he never really understood her hatred towards him until now.

nothing else was said between the couple that night, octavia didn't want to say anything else and harry didn't know what else to say. once again they had gone to sleep in each other's arms. everyone was the happiest when they were asleep, they didn't have to worry about killers and church meetings, they didn't have to worry about anything for at least a few hours.

i'm back!
i wrote these next chapters ages ago and i haven't gone through and checked them yet and so i'm sorry for the mistakes.
i'm so sad that the society is discontinued and so i'm going to have to write my own ending and so i'm currently going back and having to change a few chapters away from the story line so that i can bring the story to an end :(
i'll try update a few times a week but i'm the most inconsistent person there is and so i'm not gonna put a schedule on it or make any promises lmao.
sorry for the wait
❤️