and then he turned back to face me, full attention on me, just the two of us.

"actually," he gave his lower lip a tug, "a few others will be there too, why don't you invite one of your pretty friends to come along, yeah?"

and I knew exactly what this meant.

I overheard his conversation with Olivia in chemistry earlier in the week, and I knew they wanted to be together. and I knew what I needed to do.

I innocently smiled at him, "alright."

his eyes trailed down my body once more before meeting me back in my eyes, "don't be late, Jade."

and I watched as he used his strength to push himself off the lockers and back away into the hallway.

he was so mysterious and captivating. he was so bad and I knew I couldn't play with him. he had one intention and one intention only. and I knew that he wanted the same thing with Olivia.

I let out a huff of air and stood up a bit more straight. I spun around and began finishing getting my things together.

I knew that tonight would be something,

different.

-
9:52 PM;

"jade, I feel out of place." a grumpy luke trailed behind me as we began walking up to the house.

it was late, but the night just began. the house was beaming, and when ashton said only a few people would be there, he meant there would be way more than a few.

it was party and it was in full swing.

and it was olivas and ashtons plan all along.

I gazed behind me as luke tried to catch up with my pace, "this isn't your first party, luke." I chuckled slightly.

"yes I know, but I don't have olivia with me." he crossed his lanky arms over his chest and towered over me as we stood at the door.

I didn't mention to him that olivia actually was going to be there. I had just told luke that there was a party and I didn't want to go alone. and of course he wanted to be with me, he had told me earlier that he didn't want ashton to take advantage of me.

the door was pushed open and we entered the crowded house together. luke seemed to almost cling to me as I guided us towards the the center of the crowd.

there was a keg placed in the kitchen where the two of us began to help ourselves.

luke gazed down at his cup, "this could be laced, jade." he seriously did not trust ashton, but who could blame the boy.

without hesitation I brought the cup to my lips and downed half the alcohol in one sip.

luke gave me a look with wide eyes and a tilted head.

"it's been a rough week." I said with a shrug and watched as he took weak sips of his own.

lukes eyes scanned around the room, taking in the people around him. to be completely honest they all probably knew who he was since he was dating olivia.

"jade." luke shouted over the music.

I gave him a glance to insure that I was listening to him.

"please don't get too drunk tonight," he searched my eyes for some sympathy, "I don't want to spend my night taking care of you." he teased.

I stepped closer to him and placed my hand on his chest, "I'll be fine." and then I gave him a little pat.

luke looked concerned.