Hunted (Part 4)

Peter's POV

I was litterely jumping up and down with anticipation. Ned and I were going to Pizzeria for lunch again like always, and he had promised to tell me what he had found out about the person who had framed me.

"Bye, Pete. Larb you." I heard Aunt May call from the living room.

"Bye, May. Larb you too. I'll be back by four-ish." I replied, opening the front door.

As soon as I left, opened my phone. Three text message from Ned were unopened.

Hey dude.

I'm @ Pizzeria now.

Hurry up, u'll want to hear this.

I quickly texted back whilst leaving the building and racing down the street.

On my way.

Soon, I was standing outside Pizzeria, it's name written in red above the door. The usual waiter was standings behind the counter, his famous cheery smile plastered on his face.

I saw Ned by the booth at the far end of the restaurant. He had his eyebrows furrowed worryingly whilst he looked down at his phone.

I walked over. "Hey Ned." I called. He looked up and his face split into a grin. "Look who showed up!" He replied.

"Hey! I was finishing my homework." I complained, sitting down.

A waiter with blonde hair came up to us to take our orders. "One pepperoni pizza and one margarita with two sodas please." Ned ordered.

The waiter wrote it down, and we both said a quick 'thanks' before she went away, leaving us to our conversation.

"What did you find out?" I asked in a hushed voice, trying to look casual.

"Around the same time you were attacked by the Avengers- and can I just say that is both the most awesome and dangerous thing to ever happen- I saw someone else dressed identical to you on the other side of Queens." Ned told me.

My mouth fell open. "How?" I demanded, more curious than ever.

"I tried finding leads on them yesterday, and I found some footage from a few blocks away. I have a picture of the car plate, and I've tracked it to a warehouse about twenty miniutes away. They're committing crimes whilst dressed as Spiderman, so he'll be framed." He explained, whilst I listened eagerly.

"You mean... if we can find them and exactly what they're up to... we can prove Spiderman is innocent." This was awesome. Parker Luck had finally got the hint that no one liked it and packed it's bag, hopefully moving to another planet. Yeah... This author does not like me.

Hey! I have a plot I need to take care of! And stop breaking this wall. ~Author

Whatever, you're still mean. ~Peter

:( ~Author

No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad! ~Peter

Such. A. Cinnamon. Roll. ~Wanda

So obviously, something went wrong. And that something was... Flash.

"What! You two are helping Spiderman? I knew he was innocent," he told us, after so rudely eaves dropping from the next booth. "Like he'd turn his back on the neighborhood."

Ned face went slack with shock. I could see him trying to think of an excuse as fast as he could.

"W- we're not talking about S- Spiderman." Ned gushed out.

"Sure you aren't." He replied sarcastically. "Look, Spiderman is my idol. If he's in trouble, I need to help him."

"I thought you didn't like us." I responded, getting more nervous by the second.

He made a sour face. "Of course I don't. You're pathetic... but this is about helping Spiderman. I guess I can put up with you nerds until then."

"Gee, feeling the love." I said, rolling my eyes. Why?

Ned looked like he was considering something, before sighing. "No point pretending he didn't hear. OK, you know what, let's let him help us, ok? We don't have much choice," he pointed out.

Great.

"Fine," I agreed.

Flash slid into the booth next to us, and I quickly checked to see if we had caused too much commotion. Luckily, the only other people in the restaurant was a family with a crying baby, a couple near the window and an elderly woman and what looked like her grandaughter a few tables away. No seed to be paying us any attention.

Our food arrived, and Flash stole some of Ned's pizza, which earned him glares for a good few miniutes.

"What do we do?" Ned asked.

"If they're at the warehouse, why don't we look there?" Surprisingly, Flash spoke up.

"And exactly how much of our conversation did you spy on?" Ned demanded.

"From the part about you tracking thier car plate or something." He replied, and before we could get into another argument, I spoke up.

"Hate to admit it, but he's got a point."

"Okay, go to the warehouse. What next?" Flash asked, careful enough to keep his tone quiet. At least he was smart enough to do that.

"What if... what if we get the Avengers to come?" I asked.

Flash looked like he was about to tell me we wouldn't be able to, but Ned beat him too it and protested.

"Look, guys. I'll- I'll tell Spiderman. These guys... they could be dangerous. We should get help if we're going to take them down."

"I feel so cool right now." Ned muttered.

Flash rolled his eyes like he couldn't believe we were the one's planning to save Spiderman. Or, well, me.

For once, I decided to make peace with him. For Spiderman. This was my only chance, and if it meant having to let Flash help me, I was ready to do it.

When I got home, we had already plotted to take down this fraud. All we needed now was to make it work...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

We're sooooo close to the half term break. I can't wait.

I'm on a roll with these cliffhangers.

Guess what? We hit 500 reads, so... well, yay, I guess.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the story!

:)