"What?" The teenagers asked in unison. Confusion etched in all of their features.

"I thought Dumbledore knew." Harry blurted out.

"Yes. We thought so too." Arthur heaved a sigh. His gaze flickered from the ground and back to the children before expanding, "But we know this: don't let your sister get near a Malfoy. That's Dumbledore's orders." said Arthur solemnly, keeping the rest of the information they got from Dumbledore out of the conversation. They couldn't risk more people to know that they have knowledge about the soulmate spell and this mysterious──supposedly dead partner of Voldemort. Especially if it's the kids.

"But why Malfoy?" asked Ron.

"That is enough questions! Go back to your rooms!" The desperation to finish the conversation in Molly's voice was evident, for she did not want to suddenly blurt out something that will reveal anything.

"But mum-"
"Mum-"
"But we-"
"We want-"
"But what-"

Each of the teenagers started to protest. Either asking Sirius or Arthur.

"I said... BACK TO YOUR ROOMS!" the plump woman sent them all a look that they knew if provoked──they will see the real wrath of Mrs. Weasley.

None of them wanted that, because when Molly Weasley's angry, you'll wish you were in the same room with Voldemort instead.

Yes, Molly Weasley is terrifyingly scarier than Lord Voldemort himself.

With disappointed looks on their faces, the teenagers were ushered out and went back to where they were gathered earlier. Arthur sighed as he rubbed his tired face with his calloused hands──still scared for his daughter. Molly distracted herself by cooking.

In the back of her mind, a voice was telling her that she couldn't protect her Ember. Or any other of her children. But she told herself over and over that she will do anything to do just that: protect them. She is their mother, that's her job.

Sirius Black leant back to his chair, drinking whatever it is that's in his glass. He thought about Harry. It was rather selfish of him, but he wished that Harry was to stay in Grimmauld place with him. Once all of the children travel back to Hogwarts, he will feel so lonely in the grim place he was living in. It will feel like Azkaban again. But this time, with the memories of his family.

"That's all mum said?" asked Ginny who was as puzzled as the other teenagers.

"Yeah." The others except Hermione nodded. The bushy haired girl was thinking a lot of things. Her mind was spiraling, for everything was confusing. She has some interesting theories, but it's all related with what she read in Divination. The girl simply shook her head because the class was just utterly rubbish. It can't be real, right? Hermione thought.

"Don't you think it's really odd? That even Dumbledore doesn't know?" said Harry.

"Yeah... If even Dumbledore doesn't know. It means that it's really bad, isn't it? Just like when Ember was comatosed?" said Ron, while munching a chocolate frog.

The room fell silent and the atmosphere of the chamber became somber. Hermione was the one to break the silence.

"Why do you think they want her to stay away from Malfoy?"

"Don't know." said Ron while Harry just shrugged.

"Do you think he has something to do with what happened to Em?" George asked.

"Yeah, tell us what you think. You're smart." Fred added with a small smile.

"I don't even know what to think... A lot of this is...confusing." Hermione shook her head.