07| catching feelings

Zach's POV

How the hell are we supposed to do this? We all know that Corbyn and Jonah likes Louise and Kenzie, but what about me, Jack, and Daniel?
I grab the piece of paper once again and read the "couple section" you could say.

Zachary Herron with Danielle Turner

Well, this is awkward. I never really see Danielle as more than a friend. Okay yeah, I thought she was cute when we first met but that's it. I've never liked her that way, or even had a crush on her.

Daniel's POV

I'm not sure why they won't just trust ourselfs to increase our popularity by ourself. Josie? She doesn't like me that way and I know it. When we met, I thought she was cute, not gonna lie. And yes, I might have a small crush on her, but I don't like her that way. She is just a crush to me, no more, no less.

I'm not really interested in dating her because I love the friendship that we have. And what would happen if we break up at the end? I don't want to lose her completely.

This deal was a bad idea.

Jack's POV

I have to date Alex? This is going to be so uncomfortable. I never thought of her that way. She's my best friend, and totally not my type. I don't even know why we have to sign a freaking contract just so we could increase our popularity.

It's like we're about to use our best friends. This is why I sometimes hate our management. They sometimes force us to do something that we don't want.

Jonah's POV

Honestly, even without a contract, I would still date Kenzie. I never cared about our age difference. I've had a crush on her since we met but I've always been too scared to admit it to her and ask her out. But I guess I have to finally do this.

I know Corbyn likes Louise, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind about this deal. I'm not sure how it's going for Zach, Daniel, and Jack. But no matter what, we have to do this.

There's no way we could change their mind. Yes, our management forces us to do something we don't like and don't want to do sometimes.

But, I guess this time, I don't mind what they made us do. I decided to make a plan for us all to do so we could go through this smoothly since I'm guessing all of the boys aren't going to.

"Okay. So here's the plan. We will start treating the girls differently. Act like you like them. After a week, it should be enough for us to ask them out and for them to not say no," i explained with my hands together holding my chin up.

"I'm down," Corbyn spoke up.

"Let's do it." Jack agreed, "This is going to be so uncomfortable though."

"You guys are lucky you get to do this, you already like them," Zach said, pointing at me and Corbyn, "me, Jack, and Daniel?"

"So...I guess we go to the girls's house now?" Daniel asked, ignoring Zach's comment.

"Let's go."

-

Louise's POV

"Hey guys!"

I turned around and saw the boys walking inside the house with Liam.

"Liam? You were out?" Josie asked confused.

"Um yeah, thanks for paying attention," Liam said sarcastically as we giggled.

"What are y'all doing here?" Alex asked the boys as Liam walked up the stairs to his room I assume. They all shared a look at each other before turning their heads back to us.

Fake? | ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें