♡Signs...

Grell giggles and rolls Ciel onto his back... Ciel pushes Grells hair out of his face. He wanted to see his face. Grell smiled as he started to kiss his true love.

Ciel smiles softly, caressing his hair. He kissed Grell deeper with all the love he could.

****

Mey-rin's dream started out peaceful and pleasant. Dreaming of her future with Sebastian, but then turned into a nightmare running that awful maze all the twists and turns then that demon ready to snap her arm. But even in her dream she didn't get sad she got angry. She heard herself growl and felt pure anger that she had threatened her and Sebastian and worse to turn Sebastian into that filthy Claude. She dreamt of herself taring into Hannha... Mey-rin's nails accidentally scratched at Sebastian.

Sebastian held his wifes hands... He wasn't so concerned about the nightmare... It was the fact of... Energy? He kept it to himself. If what he felt was real... He shook the thought away and felt her calm down. He kissed her as he got up to prepare the breakfast and the masters bath.

Mey-rin woke up holding the pillow Sebastian had been on she could tell.. the smell he always left behind was unmistakable. She inhaled deeply. Then sat up she had no Idea why she felt so angry. Mey-rin didn't remember any of her dream. She bathed quickly. And got ready for her duties. As she was finishing straping her guns she noticed some bruises. Hannah's fingerprints it made her upset. She looked in the mirror and the expression on her face scared her for a second. "Now stop that Mey put on a smile." She and Sebastian never had that talk. She'd fallen asleep. "Sebastian my luv I really don't want you to fight that... woman." She spoke allowed.

****

Morning light came and Ciel was woken up by a knock on his door. He turned to see Grell passed out from the night activities. He covered his queens bare behind as the knocking continued.

"Your bath is ready my lord." Sebastian smiled as he had a bath towel over his arm.

Grell was normally bathing him but he didn't want to wake him. Ciel sighed and nodded, "Alright~..." He followed Sebastian to the bath

Sebastian helped Ciel into the tub and grinned at the marks left by Grell. "It seems master Grell is back to his old self?" Sebastian grinned as he lathered the soap in his hands.

Ciel chuckled softly, hearing the name of his queen made him smile. He played with the water, waving it around, "Yes... I'm glad." Ciel remember Bard slapping Grell, and he growled, "Sebastian... do me a favor.... its about Bard."

"Yes my lord?" Sebastian washed his masters hair. Ciel could smell a strange oil used on him. Sebastian wondered if his master could sense its calming effect.

****

Mey-rin did all the rooms except Ciels she saw the door closed. She went to the downstairs chores she'd go to the kitchen later. She wanted to avoid Bard she had a feeling that getting angry today was not a good Idea and she was still mad at the way he had treated Grell.

Mey-rin was cleaning out a room when she passed by a window. The garden was.... Beautiful. The roses were trimmed and flowers were planted everywhere. Blue mixing with reds. The stone path was cleaned and the hedges were beautiful. Bard came in, there goes avoiding him and walked over to Mey-rin. "I.. Look I'm sorry for what I've done... I'm sorry Mey-rin...."

"Bard... no just don't. You know me of all people, how I felt about Finnian!" She started to tear up but her anger was still lingering. "Get away from me for right now... I want so badly to slap you! I'm going to ask Ciel if we can plant a tree for Finnian... so you'll have closer." Mey-rin had to walk away or he was going to get slapped hard.