Haikyuu!! Future Captains

Not really a one shot btw just an idea I had

   "So, these are the other captains?" You asked as you walked up to Ennoshita.

   "Yep." He responded, deeply sighing out of annoyance. You looked at the other captains. First you noticed Kenji Futakuchi from Date Tech. You watched as Futakuchi did TikToks in front of his phone and accidentally ended up hitting Yahaba in the process.

   "Hey! Watch it, pretty boy!" Yahaba yelled at Futakuchi. Futakuchi simply glanced at him and continued doing cringy Tik Tok dances. "A sorry would be nice, y'know." Yahaba whispered under his breath.

   "Oh, well, sorry for this." Futakuchi said purposely hitting Yahaba. "And this." He did it again. "And this too, yeah my bad, dude."

   "Ahh!" Yahaba screamed as he fell back onto Shirabu.

   "Bro, what the fuck?!" Shirabu yelled. "Just because Ushiwaka is better than Oikawa doesn't mean you need to hurt me." Shirabu saltily told him.

   "Hey, no need to be too cocky, you cocky bitch." Yahaba returned. "That's Futakuchi's job."

  "Hey, what'd you say?!" Futakuchi yelled from behind Yahaba.

   "Oooooh. Let me do TikToks with you!" Futakuchi turned around to see Terushima.

   "Dude, no."

   "Why not?" Terushima asked looking all innocent.

   "You're too ugly for my camera. You'll break it." Futakuchi said pushing him away.

   "Aye, then it should've exploded with you by now." Terushima responded trying to get back in the camera frame.

   "Yeah, from me being too pretty for it, but I have a screen protector." Futakuchi told him.

   "You, pretty?" Terushima repeated laughing. "Ha, that's hilarious. "You are not pretty. The only pretty people are me, of course, Oikawa, and Akaashi." Terushima responded. "I mean, look at him." Terushima pointed to Akaashi. "He's soooo pretty."

   "He is though." Futakuchi agreed. "But I'm prettier than you, that's for sure."

                                 Meanwhile

   "So how's your team?" Ennoshita asked turning to Akaashi.

   "Mines, great. How about yours?" Akaashi responded.

   "Pretty good surprisingly." Ennoshita said. "I can actually handle them."

   "Yeah, you have the craziest teammates, aside from Johzenji probably." Akaashi replied.

   "WHAT?!" Terushima yelled pausing his argument with Futakuchi at the sound of his team's name.

   "Hinata, Tanaka, Noya." Akaashi listed. "They must be chaotic."

   "Ha, yeah they are. But I manage." Ennoshita reaffirmed him.

                          Meanwhile again

   "Oikawa and Ushiwaka has nothing to do with us, why'd you even bring them up?" Yahaba asked.

   "Because you're jealous that's why!" Shirabu answered him.

   "Am not!" Yahaba defended himself. "Maybe you're jealous that Ushiwaka wanted a setter like Oikawa to set for him instead of you!"

   "Yeah, well. I'm a better setter than you and that's all that matters." Shirabu said crossing his arms and turning away.

   "Oh, really?! We're doing this now?" Yahaba asked pulling up his sleeves.

   "Oh you wanna go?" Shirabu asked rolling up his sleeves.

   "Iwaizumi's taught me some things!" Yahaba replied.

     "What the hell is going on?" Everyone turned to see the other new captain come in, Atsumu of Inarizaki.

   "Who's prettier?!" Futakuchi and Terushima asked at the same time.

   "Clearly, I'm the better setter!" Yahaba and Shirabu yelled.

   "Welcome to the Captain Squad!" Akaashi and Ennoshita said hesitantly.

This isn't as good as I had planned it but whatever , I'll do another better one soon.
Any requests? This one is absolutely chaotic and I might do one where they get along.