Troublemaker....

(A/N WARNING: THIS WILL THE THE MOST SHITTYEST THING YOU WILL EVER READ!! WHY? BECAUSE IM NEW TO FANFIC AND I SUCK AT IT! Yeah this is my first so...)

Tomoe looked at me with those violet eyes of his. I couldn't help but stare directly at them. It was like I was being sucked into a portal. They just...hypnotized me. And his hair...it was pure white. They looked so soft and gentle until...

*click*

"Watch were your going, ya damn little brat!!" He screamed at my face. It turns out I was so focused on his facial features, I didn't see him walking towards me. Thus leaving him to walk into me.

I starred up at him. Oh okay! This guy!!!!  "Excuse me, Sir but--" I didn't even get a chance to talk. He just walked past me, pushing me aside, pretending I didn't exist after that. I turned around and sneered at him. This is why i  HATE guys. They're so stupid, they think they're awesome, AND they are incredibly rude!  It didn't matter to me anymore. I could care less about revolting creatures of mankind. So I carried on with class. I stayed quite as usual, not talking to anyone. Focusing on school was my number one priority. "Friends" doen't matter. I thought to myself. It's only a matter of time before they betray me anyways...

~After Class~

"Hey!!! Mei-kun!!" 

I turned around. It was Kanade. "What?"

She stopped infront of me, her hair bounced. "Wanna go bowling??"

"No. I have other things to do." I said in a firm voice. The thought of going out with people who I barley knew made me want to throw up. I didn't even want to hear her response so i  turned on my heel, completely ignoring her.

Kanade grabbed my hand. "But Mei--!"

I smacked her hand away. "I said no. Leave me alone, don't bother asking me anything else." I had no sympathy for her. I told her no already, if she had common sense she would've left me alone by now. Once I turned around to check on her...she was gone. So I carried on with my life and went home.

On my way I thought to myself. This is why I describe the color black...If you blend it in with other colors, it'll only make it darker. No matter how hard it tries, it will always bring darkness.

I kept that thought in mind. Walking home was tiring, especially because I had SO many textbooks in my bag. I was loaded with homework!! So I decided to stop and rest by the blossom tree near the park. I would pass this tree everytime i walked home. The tree was peaceful...TOO PEACEFUL! It was so peaceful that I fell asleep, leaning on the trunk.

~After sleeping for so long~

I woke to the sound of someone breathing on my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw the white haired boy the ran into earlier. He was only inches away. Woah there! Too close my friend!!  I finally came back to my senses. "W-What are you doing!?" I felt my face burning.

"Idiot...You know you dropped your gaurd sleeping here. Anyone could've done ANYTHING to you. Even me..." He said, smirking. His face showed an evil smile.

WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? Hearing those words, I wanted to escape. But he trapped me in between his arms. This was humiliating. I HATE GUYS UGHHHHHH!! He was leaning in.. I swore I could hear my heart beat as loud as possible. But something interrupted that sound...My eyes widened as I felt something so gentle...lifting the tip of my chin. And something so soft...touching my lips.

(A/N so yes I know this is short.. But i'd love to hear your opinion on it!! This is my first fanfiction and i felt weird typing this xD. Was it 

1) Terrible

2) Decent

3) It was nice. continue!

4) Fantastic!!!!)