for me, it's you (MiNayeon)

Start from the beginning

One thing Nayeon learned about her best friend is that she is easy to feel sleepy in any time of the day, wherever they are, as long as they are not seen by many people. She learned that when Mina closes her eyes for exactly 10 seconds, she is already napping and on her way to dreamland. That's how easy it is for her to fall asleep.

Nayeon always counts to 10 in her mind before she lets herself observe the girl in front of her and prepared herself for her no moving mode whenever Mina decided to sleep. She will tuck her hair in her ear, fix her bangs that can possibly disturb her from sleeping, trace the moles on her face that seems like a constellation, and sometimes caress her cheeks, as if it is the most flawless and adorable cheeks she have ever encountered in her life, and how adorable it is to pinch when the girl is awake.

"What are you doing?"

"Already awake, Minari?"

Five minutes had just passed and Mina already opened her eyes and asked Nayeon with her soft, morning voice. Usually, when the girl takes her afternoon nap, as a child that she is, it takes her 2 to 3 hours, and Nayeon isn't used to it.

"So, why are you not always sleeping with me when I sleep? Our parents said that it is good for us kids to have naps, especially in the afternoon, though"

The older chuckled at her sudden question that is the possible reason why she suddenly woke up.

"I just don't want to, you know. I'll just drink lots of milk because it is also one way to help me grow besides sleeping."

"Okay. If you say so"

Mina sat beside her and cling into her arm, yawning, but doesn't want to continue sleeping. The truth is that, they both know the reason behind Nayeon not wanting to sleep with her when she suddenly wants to take a nap, it's because she wants to take care of the sleepy girl, wants to just be there without moving from her spot knowing that Mina likes that the most.

They walk through the town, holding hands while it snows. It is their favorite activity whenever their favorite season of the year comes. Ever since they were 11 and got permission from their parents that they can roam around their town without any companion anymore, they promised each other that they once or twice go to the center of the town, feel the snowflakes falling on them, play with the other kids, and build a snowman.

"Are you ready?"

Nayeon run her way going to Mina's bedroom after the latter's parents saw her outside of their house waiting for their daughter. They let the girl personally ask Mina to go with her today as they talked about it in the past few days.

"I can't wear my sweaters properly, Nayeonie. Can you help me?"

They both giggled and Nayeon right away helped the little girl (not literally, though) wear her sweaters, coat, and gloves properly so the girl doesn't worry about her whole look anymore, considering the fact that it is extra cold due to the weather.