Chapter 11- A Kiss to Remember

Start from the beginning

I threw my head back in laughter. I hoped that he didn't notice my nervous laugh at all. I wouldn't blame him, he didn't know that "It's really weird that we're talking about this while I'm in the washroom stall."

"And you think bringing me inside the ladies' washroom is not weird at all? I feel like a pedophile already, and this topic is more of a punishment than pleasure."

"You could say that. Besides, you got us trapped in this building."

"You lead me here. It's partly your fault." He retorted.

"Had you showed up by the door earlier then we wouldn't be here."

He let out a heavy sigh. "Just... hurry up... please. This is traumatizing enough."

The sound of his footstep engulfed the now-quiet washroom. I ignored him as I felt the satisfactory release then a low, tiny moan escaped my mouth.

"Oh God. Please don't make call of nature sound erotic." I heard him groan from the other side.

My cheeks flamed but contained myself at giggling loudly so I cleared my throat. "I'm not moaning for you so get over yourself, Mr. Pervert."

I did a final self-check, straightened down my dress then twisted the lock open and finally washed my hands.

My heart did a somersault when I found Marcus leaning by the door post, showering me with a smug look in his face. It was as if we were in a slow motion mode when a smile tugged in the corner of his mouth.

Marcus lead the way again and this time, he was more quiet. We trekked the darkness, the hallways created an echo as we walked. I watched him cautiously from behind, his head swaying side to side. My curiosity took over.

"What are you looking for?"

"I'm sure the props room is around here." He replied without looking back.

I only nodded, not bothering asking any more. He continued to walk on until we reached the end of the hallway. To our right was the room he was looking for.

Props Room- Drama Club ONLY

He jerked the knob, shaking it then muttered a curse.

"Even this is locked, dammit." Marcus kicked the door in frustration. "I was hoping we could get in there to rest."

It made sense. This room had the things that would make this night a little better. But the fact that it was locked, I figured we would have to sleep on the floor— the cold, squeaky, old floors.

I preferred the soft pillows and a blanket.

Then it hit me. "Hey! Cedric told me about the clinic. That has pillows and blankets."

He grabbed my hand once again and went for the stairs then another floor up. This was where Cedric took me, where he showed me the lake view. This floor had a tall window and it casted the moonlight perfectly. Compared to the second floor, it was brighter up here which made me comfortable.

We stopped in front of another door. Clinic.

Marcus turned his attention to me. "What's wrong?"

Cedric's words came back to me in a flash. "Cedric said a girl committed suicide here."

Marcus scoffed. "That's bull. It's just an urban legend that the nurses say so the kids won't make up excuses to spend the day here."

My eyes squinted at him. "There's a high probability that an urban legend can be true, you know."

He just shrugged it off. "Well, up to you. You can come inside or stay in the hallway— in the dark all night, all by yourself."