Chapter 2

Bens POV

I opened my eyes, just as a blast of light hit me. I curled up and slammed my eyes shut. After a few moments I forced my eyes opened and slid out of my bed, I yawned and walked into the bathroom. I realized as had forgot to brush my teeth. I brushed them and exited the bathroom.

I opened the door and walked to my bed, just as a marshmallow colored envelope caught my bed. I raised eyebrow in confusion and picked it up with caution. I eyed it and was about to opened it just as something hit me in the back and I collapsed onto the carpet.

 I groaned as my vision when blurry, the world tipped like someone pouring a teacup and then everything slid into black.

Ericas POV

I groaned and opened my eyes, I sat up and shook my head. I growled in disgust. What was I doing? How could I be sleeping at a time like this?! I snarled at myself and rushed out of bed, trying my dark hair back. My ice blue eyes glared back at me with the power of seven thousand suns.

 I was about to reached for the smooth doorknob when something caught my eye. Suddenly a blast knocked my over and I crumbled like a poor maid building in a huge powerful hurricane.

My vision started to fade and I groaned. I felt the world slip away and everything fading into nothing.

Zoe's POV

I marched up to my room, throwing the door open and marching inside. I slammed the door behind me and plopped on my bed, the cool sheets feeling like a wonderful dream. 

I buried my face in my pillow. Stress and worry built up inside me as I lay there minute after minute. Out of no where a sort of invisible thing hit me, I stumbled back and tripped landing on the ground with a burst of pain and shock. 

I only had a moment to think, what is happening!? Is Ben alright? 

Then everything seemed to plummet away and I fell into a pit of darkness.

Mikes POV

I plopped down on the couch, scooping loads of amazing pancakes into my mouth. I swallowed another bite and grabbed the remote, clicking the power on button and leaning back to watch football. 

Suddenly a sharp burst of light caught my eye. I whipped around to see some sort of dim but bright eye melting wall speeding towards me. I let out a shriek or free which was luckily not girly and then it hit me. 

I groaned as I fell to the ground, I felt my brain zooming around tying to make sense of things. Then my vision started to blur, things blended to get her like fruit and milk in the blender. 

Then things started to fade to black, I grabbed to stay awake but soon everything was a colorful as a storm cloud. I groaned again and then it became  to much to bare, and I drifted into a fog of pure black.

Sorry this is short, I didn't have many ideas when I wrote this. I do have one idea for the idea, it's super exciting! But I am not going to tell you! You will just have to wait! Hehehehe......😈😈😈! 

Anyways, hope you enjoy! And remember that sharing my story, leaving nice comments, giving this story a vote, suggestions, and following me are welcome and appreciated! Thanks for reading and so hope ya have a good day!