Chapter 22 Nico's POV The Lost Family

Začít od začátku

The Shadowhunters looked at each other then Jace said. “We could try giving him a mark.”

The other two Shadowhunters stared at him in shock.

“We cant do that! What if we’re wrong?” Isabelle yelled.

“It could turn him into a Forsaken!” Alec added.

I looked around and realised the other campers were all standing up and looking at me in shock.

“What’s a Forsaken?” I asked.

Isabelle turned to look at Alec and then back to me. “A forsaken is a human that has been turned into a Monster. But...It could also give you the powers of a Shadowhunter if it works.”

I was a little unsure of these runes if they might turn me into a Monster, but if it could help me save Percy…...

“Could it help us win against Gaia and Sebastian, if I was a Shadowhunter?”

“Yes.” Jace said.

“Ok then…...Give it a shot.” I told them.

“Are you sure?” Alec asked.

“Yes.” I told them “I’m ready.”

Isabelle nodded took out a silvery, rock like, stick.

“What is that?” I asked.

“Its my Stele, I’m going to draw the rune on your arm okay? It might sting a little...” She said.

Isabelle pressed the Stele to the skin on my lower left arm, and began to draw. It did sting so I looked down at my arm. I saw swirling back lines coming from the point of the Stele, and I saw Isabelle’s face with a focused look on it. After a minute she stepped back her eyes wide in shock.

“It stayed.” She said in surprise….

Looking down at my arm I saw a Mark that looked like the astrological sign for Taurus.

It’s the rune for Angelic power, now you can get other runes as well.

“Good! well, now that I have my first mark and  that’s done I’m going to find my Dad.

I pulled the shadows to me and shadow traveled out of camp half-blood