pt.10

Y/n pov..

I woke up bright and early got out of bed and spent like an hour in shower, once i got out i started getting ready.

My outfit

My hair

And then i didnt wear any make up Today unless you count lip balm as makeup

Today unless you count lip balm as makeup.

It was a normal day at sway house ya know shotguning, jumping into the pool from the balcony like bryce says be a mother fucking party animal.

It was getting closer to the evening when me and the boys decided to invite some friends which meant i had to see tayler but i thought i could get away with not talking to him since i invited some of the girls like addison, charli, dixie, as well as sister james and the bad bitch Larray and the boys invited some other guys.

We played games the whole evening and ended up in a circle playing spin the bottle we were playing as it got to blake's turn and......

Blakes pov..

We were playing spin the bottle and as i went to spin it, i looked up and saw it landed on y/n.

I knew she was heart broken on what tayler did and tayler was my boy but i knew i had to kiss her to get him to realise his feelings for her so i obviously got up and kissed her, don't get me wrong it was good but y/n was just a friend.

Y/n pov...

The kiss with blake was good but it still was not the same as tayler..... wait i mean ....... oh nevermind.

As soon as me and blake left the kiss i heard someone get up and walk off, i knew it was tayler i acctually felt bad but not as bad as he should have felt about the bet incident.

Tayler's pov...

It broke my heart to see one of my friends kiss ..... my ..... i mean kiss y/n
I knew i had to speak to her, but how she wont listen to me.

Oh here she is, she came in to get a drink, hopefully this goes well.

"Y/n" no response "look i know you hate me right know but...... i never meant hurt you-" then i was cut off "i dont want to hear it tayler".

And with that she walked back to the main room laughing with everyone else , man this girl is going to drive me crazy.

Y/n pov...

What the actual fuck just happend, the fucking audacity he had coming up and talking to me, he knows what he did was wrong and i know that but iam just not ready to go back to being that close to him......... yet.

Hi loves iam back i had a lot of school work this week so i have not been active but yall should expect 2 chapters tommorow hope you enjoyed and please dont forget to vote and comment ideas i will be looking at them, have a lovely day or night.... PEACE ❤