pt.9

Y/n pov...

I woke up from my 3 hour sleep. I didnt get a lot of sleep as i was just over-thinking the whole night. I Mean....did the kiss even mean anything? I felt like absolute shit. I got out of bed and packed a bag , with all my essentials. And another with my clothes, i wanted to get out of this house as quick as possible without running into any of the others, obviously i just had be caught by thomas 🙄.

"Hey y/n, where you off to" he questioned "nun ya business" i fired back, knowing he was in in the bet, fucking dickhead. "Ok see ya around" he replied as he was walking away.

I left the massive house and left to get in my tesla putting the bags in the back.

I called bryce letting him know i was in the way.

Tayler's pov...

I have to be completely honest and start of by saying i fell like and absolute dick, i had only now realised what i just did and felt super bad about it. I knew i had to fix it, especially after thomas told me what happend in the morning.

I tried calling her but she obviously did not pick up, i mean can i blame her?
I knew i had to do something to fix this i can't let her go after all i was actually starting to catch..... you know ......... feelings for her, i mean she was perfect.

I was going to make sure i got her back i hope she was okay tho, i will text bryce and ask if she is staying with them but for now i was gonna give her some space.

Bryce's pov ...

Y/n had gotten here like an hour ago, and she has been explaining to us what had happened whilst crying a literal river in our main room, i know tayler is  one of my closest friends was that was a dick move.

Seeing her cry like this was breaking my heart so me and the boys were trying our best to cheer her up. I hope tayler is going to dind a way to fix this otherwise we are fucked.

Y/n pov...

I have to admit i felt horrible today but yet again the sway boys knew how to cheer me up, like always thank god i had them apart of my life.

As for tayler........ i dont even know at this point all i knew was that i wouldn't let him back into my life that easy, he will have to work for that but for now iam just going to enjoy my time with the boys, mabye even orange something with addison to get my mind off of tayler freaking holder.

This is going to be hard.......

hey my loves i hope you have been enjoying my story so far sorry for sucking and not updating enough but I will be tryung my best please remember to vote and comment some ideas have a lovely day or night❤