intro.

So, I kind of wanted to introduce this book to you all first, or mainly let you see the cover, and let you read the description and such because this is definitely something so very different than you usually see me writing -- not to mention it being a Harry story! I never write full blown Harry fan-fiction. I think this was pretty much a shot in the dark, so I wanted to start easing you guys into the idea of this -- it's quite different than my norm. 

I wanted to also say that there will be a lot of things considered "triggering" in this story, so of course read at your own risk. 

tw: drugs, sexual content, language, disorders e.g

Well, that's basically all I wanted to say, haha. Just extremely excited for this story, and I know this is quite hypocritical of me, considering I haven't even updated my other stories in over a month, but, I just had this crazy stampede of good ideas for this one, so, let's hope it goes well. 

I am not discontinuing any of my other works -- just not making those a priority when I have a chance to write. Anyways, I should have prologue up sometime extremely soon, if not today, then tomorrow for sure. Thanks for reading, and sticking with me for a literary experiment -- to new people finding my books, welcome!

Without further ado;

rush, a harry styles fanfiction.

© 2015, spankingmalik