𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

Start from the beginning

"No thanks Zen i'm going to save myself for lunch"

"I'll have some" Tee says picking up the tin.
My eyes go wide. This is not how it was supposed to go. She opens the tin and glitter explodes all over her.

Liam laughs "nice try guys"

We carry on playing cards when we decide to go outside and play football. Liam walks out first and is instantly covered in dirt, snails, slugs and worm. I look up and see Carmen and Tee in Liams window.

"Sorry Liam! We were aiming for Zen!" Carmen laughs

"aw thanks for taking the hit Dono" i joke laughing at him.

He smirks at me and i know i've made a mistake "Oh lovely girlfriend, give me a hug"

I immediately start to run to avoid Liam hugging me covered in dirt.

•••

Toby, Carmen, Tee and i are currently hitting a ball around with tennis rackets. Common announces that she's bored and I really wanna play anymore and Tee agrees.

"Oh ok" i reply "Come on Tobes" we start to walk off

"Where are you going?" Tee asks "why don't you come sit with us? I've uh got to ask you a question"

"okay?" I look over at Toby who shrugs and we both go and sit down on the blanket covered side of the bench.

"Uh i was wondering if you could maybe teach me some more fighting moves" says Carmen

"Why?" I question "I mean i'll do it but why do you want to know?"

Before Carmen could reply Gina comes over carrying a tray of drinks. "Oh Gina you can take my seat" I tell her as i stand up and she sits down.

"anyway, why do you want to learn more?" i continue. But when I look over at Carmen and Tee they're both just trying to hold in laugher.

Gina stands up quickly and i see that someone had attached the hose under the bench and it was currently soaking the blanket.

"Had an accident have we" Liam laughs as he comes over but Gina glares at him "I wasn't even here!"

Gina removes the blanket and the water sprays up directly into her face.

"Nice try Dono! But you can get me!" I smirk but her runs up to the hose and picks it up aiming it directly at me. I squeal as the cold water blasts against my body. I begin to fight him for the hose ending up in him getting sprayed as well.

•••

sleeping peacefully in my bed late at night, i stirred as i heard me name.

"Zeniaaa"

I open my eyes to see Carmen, Tee, Liam, Toby and Frank all with torches shining in their faces. I scream due to the unexpected surprise of so many people in my room and they all laugh at my reaction.

"Frank! Toby! I thought you're on my side" I complain as Liam carried on laughing. I grab hold of Liams arm pulling him down onto my bed in hopes of surprising him with my sudden actions. It works as he lightly shouts as he falls resulting in me laughing. "See not so confident now are you" I tease.