Chapter 3

Hello beautiful people hope you are having a great day now here's the new chapter also don't forget to vote 👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Veronica P.O.V
When I got up I ate some breakfast while I was eating my mom and dad was in the kitchen to . V= me d= dad m=mom
V- what are we doing today (a/n today is Saturday)
D- me and your mom was thinking about go out of town or something
V- yay but where
M- we were thinking about somewhere in L.A and get a hotel near a beach
V- OMG yes can I bring my friends
D- sure honey Casey and Sarah
Or someone else
V- no just Casey and Sarah
M-ok well start getting ready and get your bags ready
V- we are just staying for the weekend
D- yes now go
V- ok
Then in that I left. I started to call Casey and Sarah .
V-hey bitches
C-hi
S-hey
V- what are you guys doing today
C&S- nothing
V- good want to come with me and my parents to L.A for the weekend
S- omg yass also my parents said yes
C- mine to can't wait
V- great pick you up at 11
Then I hang up also they did to. I went to go take a shower and I got my self ready. I am wearing a dress well you could look at the dress in the first page. With that I'm wearing cute black sandals. I started to pack. In 2 hours later I was done with everything and we picked up Casey and Sarah. Casey was wearing a mini green no sleeve dress with flip flops . Sarah she was wearing green blue shorts with a white crop top with brown cute sandals. Then we went on our private plane over there. While we were on the plane I was listening to music while Casey and Sarah was sleeping. I couldn't just stop thinking about Brent. I was thinking what should I do and what did I do to get him pissed at me. So I just had to go on YouTube and vine to watch videos of him. That's what I usually I always now do when he's on my mind. Then I took a little nap. When I got up we were landing. Then we started to drive over to the hotel. When we got to the hotel my parents got there own room while me ,Sarah ,and Casey got our own room. While we were in our room we all agree to go to the beach because my parents actually did get a hotel by the beach. We all put are bikinis on and headed over to the beach. In the beach there was a little tiki bar. I just got tropical drink for all of us (they are non alcohol drinks). While Casey and Sarah was getting there tan on I decided to go swimming. Then like 10 minutes later I got out. I met up with Casey and Sarah and we left to go to the hotel. We all took a shower and got ready. We met up with my parents to go out to eat. After at the restaurant me , Casey , and Sarah went back at the hotel. While my parent went out. We were just hanging out in the hotel and next thing I know I fell a sleep. When I got up Casey and Sarah were still sleeping. So I decided to go take a shower. After I got out I put on high waste jeans and put on a crop top that said love also had sandals. When I was ready Casey and Sarah was ready to. We went to the mall got like 30 bags all together. Then got back at the hotel and we started to leave and go to the private plan because I guess something important came up. When we got back home. We drop off Casey and Sarah. When I got home my parents left. So I went in the car and took a drive because I was bored. I went to the park where it's peaceful by the lake it was beautiful the waves and the sand. Then I seen Brent with his family on the beach. He seen me, I smiled and waved but he ignore me. He just went to play in the waves. I was going to get up when someone said hi to me. It was a boy he just was taking to me he seem that he likes me and then he kissed me.
Brent P.O.V
I was swimming and everything when I seen Veronica kissing a dude. What the frick was going on. I guess I got jealous but I mean I never seen that guy in my life and I just seen them kiss. I would know if she would have a boyfriend because a girl like her the whole school would know even if it is a boy that doesn't go to our school. Trust me I would know. When I seen them kiss its like my heart just broken but I just told myself think of who she is they wouldn't last or unless he likes girls like that.
Veronica P.O.V
I push him away and told him What the fuck was that. I just fuckin met you and you kiss me. Just get the hell out of here. He said I like you baby come here and give me another kiss you know you like it. I just punched him as hard as I could and kicked him where the sun don't shine and I just said get the fuck out of here a**h***. He just left but I could tell I hurt him pretty hard. I know Brent seen when I looked where he was at he wasn't there. I just left and went home in my room and started to cry.