Chapter 7

Elf POV

I leave the arena leaving those two idiots to talk...for now at least.

Isou: So you left the two shackle freaks alone together? Interesting choice.

Elf: What can I say? I wanted to test something.

Isou: I am surprised you haven't paired 15 with the gravity guy. They could have made a powerful combo.

Elf: Both Jyugo and Chuya are quite misbehaving, so placing them together is quite dangerous.

Isou: I suppose you are right.

Elf: Of course I am right, plus, 396 might be able to tame our little troublemaker, so I'll take that chance. Isou, do you still have some of that memory drug?

Isou: Of course. Let me guess, 15?

Elf: Incredibly, that little tweak seems to have lost his memory. It would be a pity to leave him like that, wouldn't you say so?

Isou: You really enjoy bringing others pain, don't you?

Elf: Only to those who don't follow my orders.

Isou: I doubt that but sure. Come to my lab after the arena battles, I'll have everything ready.

Elf: I can't wait.

Isou's POV

'What could Elf have on his mind? Sometimes I feel bad for those he gets attached to.' As he heads towards the arena balcony I call for him curios.

Isou: Do you intend to go through THAT experiment with 15?

Elf: Possibly.

Isou: Great, just more work for me...