The class after...

Emma walked home with a pounding headache. She was embarrassed about kissing Regina. She even, more so hated herself for not being able to ever see the beautiful substitute again and apologize.

  She wallks into her house and after texting her friends and mumbling a hello and goodbye to her parents as she runs upstairs and heads to bed. 

  The next morning, Mary Margret wakes Emma up later than she usually did. "Ugh... M&M, I don't wwant to go today." Mary Margret rolls her eyes and sighs. "Come on honey. You need to get up. It's late." Emma rolls out of bed and shuffles her feet to the bathroom for a  quick shower. Once finshed with her shower she checks the time and freaks.

  "HOLY SHIT IT'S LATE." She screamed while eyeing the clock that told her she had three minutes till the bus came. She quickly threw her hair behind her shoulders and threw mascara and eyeliner on her eyes. 

  She ran downstairs, but it was too late. The bus already left and Mary Margret and David had gone to work early for meetings. "Dammit." Emma mumbled. She groaned as she saw that outside it was pouring rain. "Double dammit." Emma mumbled again. She slipped on her backpack and began walking to school.

  She walked into her first class, English. She was twenty minutes late because she had to walk to school in the pouring rain. She was completely soaked. 

  She slipped into a seat next to Ruby before her focus landed on the teacher. Shit. "Miss Swan? You are aware that you are tardy for class and soaking wet, aren't you?" Emma eyes opened wide and she walked back out of the classroom and to the bathroom. 

  Ms. Mills excuses herself from the class as the other students work on their assignments. She goes to the bathroom, knowing Emma would surely be inside. "Miss Swan?" "Go away lady." Emma groaned.

  The brunette did not leave, instead she walked up to Emma and lifted her chin so that the blonde was looking at her. "Emma, why are you soaking wet and late?" "I missed the bus, duh." 

  In response, Ms. Mills rolls her eyes. "Stop with the attitude." She snapped. "You need to go change into dry clothes and dry your hair before you get sick." "Well I'm sorry to break it to yah, but I don't have a hairdryer or any clothes." Emma answered sarcastically.

  Regina chuckled. "There is ten minutes left of class, stay in here and when the bell rings meet me in the classroom. I happen to always bring a spare outfit and a small hairdryer." Emma nodded and the brunette walked back to the class.

  After the bell rang, Emma made her way the the English classroom and found Ms. Mills behind the desk. "Please shut the door." Emma gulped, the woman's tone was husky and very sexual. 

  "Here's the clothes and once you change I can help dry your hair." Emma felt the hot blush creep up her neck and color her cheeks like it was a coloring page. Emma went into the closet (No pun intended) and changed into the clothes. A loose white t-shirt and a pair of leather, skin tight pants. She walks out of the closet and sat down in the chair that the brunette had motioned to.

  Regina plugged the hairdryer in and began running her fingers through Emma's hair and drying it. Emma moaned at the sensation. "Than.. thanks" Emma mumbled over the hairdryer's noise. Ms. Mills smiled and spun Emma around in the rolling chair and sat down on Emma's lap. She then, tucked some stray hairs of blonde behind Emma's ears and combed through the, now dry hair.

  Emma and Regina stared into eachother's eyes, both feeling heat spread throughout their bodies and a tug at their hearts. "Hey, um, about the kiss.... I'm-" Regina interupted the blonde. "Don't you dare finish that sentence Miss Swan." Regina crashed their lips together in a heated kiss. Emma tangling her fingers in brunette locks and Regina wrapping her arms around Emma's neck. 

____________________________________________________

I like doing short chapters. TBC ily guys