I also see koneko she sniffed the air and looked over to see me the other's looked where she was looking as she came over to me

Koneko: ryo what are you doing here?

Ryo: I was told I had to meet rias gremory and sona sitri why?

I saw everyone's eye's widened at this.

Koneko: wait your an angel?

Ryo:*light blush* y-yes ma'am.

I then realized something.

Ryo: hey wait that means your a devil that's so cool.

I say the last part a little excited as I hear someone clear there throat I looked over to see a girl with a bob cut and a red head and 2 other girls.

???: I am rias gremory.

???: And I am sona sitri.

Ryo: *excited* oh hi I'm ryo kiyo Lord michael sent me here.

Rias: *chuckles* it seems you know my rook.

Ryo: oh yeah she was really nice to me yesterday she helped me find the mall and then she helped me with a woman she said something about a world of pleasure I didn't really know what she meant by that but koneko told me that she was a bad girl and not to do anything one of them say so I won't.

I then get my head patted by koneko we was the same height so it was pretty easy for her to be able to pet me I just then found the floor very interesting as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Rias: this is my queen akeno.

Akeno: ara ara aren't you a good little boy~

I blushed at that I don't know why but I like how she talked I then get asked.

Sona: so what are you here for.

Ryo: um hold on let me check.

I then took out my phone and started a video chat with Michael as he answered.

Ryo: michael what am I here for again I forget.

I saw everyone do a double take as he says.

Michael: ok are you in front of the devil's.