Chapter 2; Joke's & Fun.

Start from the beginning

" Sorry" He said.

My face was burning, god that was so emmbarassing. Lifting my head up from the Desk I saw every girl shooting me a death look, if they thought I was with James wow must they be insane.

* DING!!!!!!!!!!!*

Finally the bell rang, James walked faster out of class. Since I had to go get my phone I walked up to the desk, and Mrs. V handed me my phone. Grabbing it I walked out of class, James was leaning against the wall smirking.

" I hate you" I walked away.

Then I felt his hand's wrapped around my neck while he walked behind me. "Comeon Nikki it was part of the game"

" When did you change my ringtone" I asked, as I pulled out my phone to change it.

James chuckled " Yesterday, I've been planning this prank since your Invented S*x prank"

" Hey that's part of the game" I threw his word's back at him and laughed at the rememberance of my brillant prank.

One day at the beach some girl I hated was flirting with James so when he went to the icecream cabana with her really quick, I grabbed his phone and recored my self singing Invented S*x by Trey Songz, making it his ringtone. When he came back with her, I called him and made the ringtone play. Little miss Bimbo got pissed, walked away and left James alone. Moral of the story Dont ever let your phone near your bestfriend.

" See good job you understand" He kissed my cheek.

Wiping my cheek I said " Eww"

" What my lip's aren't good enough for your cheeks?" He asked.

Laughing and walking with his hand's still around my neck I said " Nope my cheek's are too good for your lips, eww"

" Ohh really" James began kissing my cheek's.

Laughing and pushing him off of me I said " Now I need to go to the bathroom and wipe the filth of my precious skin."

" Fine, be like that. Your broke my heart you inconsiderate girl" He sarcastically wiped fake tears and ran down the hall.

I laughed and ran after him, jumping on his back I said " No Im sorry Bestfwiend I wuv you"

" Yeah you better, now come on we got the Spirit Competition" He held my legs and ran down the hall with my on his back.

We got to the auditorum in perfect timming, people were still coming into the auditorum finding seats. Me and James grabbed the front seat's next to all his football friend's, On my right sat a hot Linebacker named Brett and on my left was of course J.A.M.E.S. They all saw me and smiled, I smiled back while they all talked.

" Hey Nicole heard you had a fun time with James" One of them said.

Turning my attention to him it was Erik " What?"

" In History class" Erik said and raised an eyebrow.

Oh that! I thought he meant I slept with Erik " Yeah if you count him emmbarassing me infront of a class of people and a teacher fun, then we had a blast"

" Man she's funny" Brett hit James arm.

They laughed and kept cracking joke's untill Mr. Stoneworth- our principal- hit the stupid microphone and made the nasty sound. The entire auditorium groaned and I held my ear's. After a couple of minute's I moved my hand's and listened to Mr. Stoneworth give us our "WELCOME BACK" speech. I didn't pay attention untill he mentioned the Spirit Competetion.

" Now lets begin the competetion!!" Mr. Stoneworth looked proffesional in his black suit- but I mean THAT'S what his job's require.

What if I was principal I would show everyone that James is more then a money sign and good look's but a decent person, then I would order that Jason makeout's with me during his school hours.