Chapter 16; Emily?

Authors Note; Heyy Everyone Neww Chapter. :D You guys should see what I got planned.

++ Check out CandySmiley stories shes the cutest thing ever! N my biggest Fan! Everybody go fan her now!!

&& Dont forget to vote & Comment

____________

                                         Chapter 16: Emily?

James texted and said he'll be home in an hour which meant me and Alex still had a bit of time before he left for New York tommorrow morning. James, Lizzy and Alex were going to leave to spend some " Bonding " time, because Lizzy had to work and stuff so they never really had time. The only thing that sucked about them leaving was I was going to be all alone for spring break. While my little sister was in florida, my bestfriend was in New York with the guy im currently spending my days with..

" Baby whats wrong?" Alex asked as he hugged me closer.
Snapping out of my trance I said. " Oh nothing. Just thinking about you leaving tommorrow."
" Aww come here." He tightened his grip and kissed my forehead.

Closing my eyes for a minute I took in his cologone and sighed. Then I remembered that this would be the only time I get to kiss him before he leaves for like 2 weeks. Sitting on his lap - facing him - I kissed him hard. He smiled into the kiss and layed me down, laying on top of me. His kiss sent tingles down my damn spine and my body wanted so much more. Pulling away for a second I pulled off his shirt and he smirked before leaning into my neck kissing all the way down to my waist and just when I was going to lift my shirt over my head....

My eyes caught attention of the figure infront of me. James was starring at me and Alex with pain flashing in his eyes and face. Alex finally turned around to see what I was looking at, and just like me he froze except he put he moved to put his shirt on.  I began to get off the bed but James put a hand up and then ran down to the stairs.  Quickly running after him I stood infront of the front door which stopped him from leaving.

" James please listen to me." I begged.
James looked at me and yelled. " WHAT NICOLE! LISTEN TO WHAT!"
" Im sorry. I know he's your brother and everything. Its not his fault its my fault I told him not to tell you. If your going to hate someone hate me!" I choked at the ending.
He ran a finger threw his hair and smashed a vase. " My god damn brother. Why him?. Why not me?." He whispered the ending.
" Uhhh." I didnt have an answer.

But I had an action walking up to him I kissed him. Just a soft kiss and of course he kissed me back and when I pulled away his eyes were shut really tight.

" Nikki dont do that. You always do that and make me feel things and then you go to someone else." His hands were in fists.

For a second I wasn't sure to what to say so all I said was. " Im sorry."

" For that one second I acctually thought maybe you'd love me. But you dont. You just dont. FOR SOME FUCKIN REASON YOU JUST DONT!." He punched the kitchen wall.

Letting out a little squeak of actual scared-om. I  tried grabbing his hand but he pulled away and continued to yell. " EVER SINCE WE WERE KIDS NO ONE PAID ANY ATTENTION TO YOU EXCEPT ME!."

" Are you trying to say no one could love me?" I was taken back.

James sighed. " No no im not saying that Nikki. Im just saying no one could ever get you. One second you care, another you dont. But I loved you despite any flaw. Besides I acctually GET you. Its just that you've never had any friends other then me and I dont know I just thought.."

" You thought since I was a loner the only person I could ever be with would be you because no one could ever love me or atleast no one knew me." I finished the sentence for him now in tears.

He groaned and said. " No Nikki I didn't mean it like that. Its just im so used to me being your only friend. Its hard seeing you kissing other guys."

" I get it James. Its hard for you to see maybe I could coopperate with other people. Just leave." My heart hurt and It suddenly became really hard to breath.

James came closer and whispered. " Nicole I love you."

" For the first time in my life James I just cant say it back. Have a nice trip." I ran upstairs and heard him slam the front door shut.

Alex was sitting on my bed with his arms wide open. I ran into his arms and cried everything out. While he stroked my back and listented to every word I had to say. How could James say something like that too me. Those words stung hearing them for the thousandth time in my head. Night fell upon us. It was 3am and I was still awake thinking.

" Alex..." I whispered into the dark.
He moaned into my neck and mummbled, " Hmm baby"
" Im not a loner am I?" I felt him hold me closer.
Kissing my neck softly he took a deep breath and said more clearly. " No your not babe. James was mad he ended up talking from his a*s. Okay now can you please stop stressing and try resting your head."
" Okay baby." I agreed and closed my eyes.

**

The next morning Alex kissed me goodbye before he left to New York and promised me as soon as he got back he would have talked to James and everything would work out between us. I had a bit of hope in him because I knew James was very stubborn. Oh and I didn't even bother saying goodbye to James.

It was noon and I was alone in the house wandering around. The house was completley spotless. Eh I figured I would kill time. As I sat down and opened the T.V. my cellphone rung. Checking caller I.D it was Emily.

" Hey Emily." I picked up.

" Hey Love." She said in her Im- Extaic- Voice.

" Whats up?" I said as I dug into the bag of chips.

She squealed. " Two Word. Las and Vegas"

" Las Vegas?" I screamed.

" Yes Las Vegas. Me, You and Janielle."

Janielle was Emily's older sister. " Ohmygawd Emily your not joking."

" No come on girl pack your things and get on the next flight here. I'll meet you at the airport and we will begin the most awesomest spring break ever!." She shut the phone not letting me say no.

Holy crap. I was going to Vegas!!. Jumping off the couch I texted mom and dad saying I was going to leave for spring break and hurried to pack my things. Throwing in clothes, shoes, accessories, and my credit cards I booked me a plane for tonight. Maybe this spring break would be fun.....