Eugeo Narusaka

After the attack
Shouzou POV 

After Kazuto and Asuna left, Hodaka and his family also took there leave. Me and my wife plopped down on the couch, and she decided to start a conversation.

Kyoko : Shouzou. . . Tell me. . . Who is that boy again?

Me: Kazuto Kirigaya

Kyokou: Kirigaya. . .

Me: Sounds awfully familiar huh?

Kyokou: I feel like I've heard that name before. . .

Me:That's because you did. . . Minetaka Kirigaya do you remember him?

Her eyes widened as I said his name

Kyokou: Don't tell me that He's-

I just simply nodded my head as a 'yes' and she just started crying 'I guess she finally found herself once more' I quickly hugged her and she just kept crying in my arms and I can hear her say the words over and over: "I'm sorry Asuna. . . I'm disgraceful."

Kirito POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest. I looked down as I realized that that something is actually someone! I looked down and saw Asuna sleeping soundly on my chest as the memories from lat night flooded down in my head and I blushed redder than a tomato, but my blush faded as I remembered that I confessed my love for her last night and her doing the same to me.

I started stroking her hair as she stirred and eventually, woke up. She suddenly blushed a tint of pink which made me smile softly.

Me: Good morning my sunshine

Asuna:G-g-good morning Kirito-kun *blushes*

'Damn she's cute when she blushes' I thought to myself.

Asuna:U-umm K-Kirito-kun?

Me: Hmm?

Asuna: C-can you m-move a bit?

It was my turn to blush now, I completely forgot the she was on top of me! I slid down to the ground and immediately ran to the bathroom.

Asuna POV

I woke up with a feeling of warmth, I looked up and saw Kirito and I instantly blushed a shade of pink.

Kirito: Good morning my sunshine

Me:G-g-good morning Kirito-kun *blushes an even deeper shade of pink*

Me:U-umm K-Kirito-kun?

Kirito: Hmm?

Me: C-can you m-move a bit?

He recognized the position we were in and emediately ran to the bathroom. I giggled a bit but then realized what happened last night! I instantly blushed deeper than crimson (if that's even possible) 'Get a hold of yourself Asuna!'

I stood up and went to the kitchen to make our breakfast and I took my time since we woke up pretty early. I remembered what happened last night when I was cooking our breakfast. I blushed so red when I realized that I have been cooking us food for the last half a year! 'Oh my God!  we're like a married coupl-' I cut myself off when I heard the bathroom door open and close. Kirito walked out of the bathroom with a slightly pink face.

Kirito:O-ohayo Asuna

Me: O-o-ohayo Kirito-kun

Kirito: You need a hand with that?

Me: N-no it's fine you just ready our clothes

'Wait. . . We even sound like a married couple! But, well I don't mind if we're- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ASUNA?! GET THESE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD! But then again. . . Ahhhh just shut up!'  I was battling in my head until I heard the sound of a door being opened and closed again Kirito walked in the kitchen and I perked up.