"Ready as I'll ever be, " you said.

"Go, " he simply said.

You then took a deep breath, in and out then you open the camera of your discord. But the camera of your stream just showed a black one. "Hello there, " you did a little wave. "My hair is messy right now but I swear I just took a death thirty minutes ago."

Eret chuckles at you, "it's alright. You look stunning actually, a bit intimidating but beautiful,  " he complimented.

"Uhm, thank you." You said, "you also look great. Your hair looks fluffy by the way, " you chuckled a bit.

"Awh, thank you." He said with a smile.

"I'm going to turn this off now, " you said.

"Okay."

So both of you go to an adventure, probably going to the walls. "Damn, when I went here the last time I almost got shot along with my friends." You said as you tried to look if there are other players.

"Don't worry, they shoot at me either." He let out a small laugh.

"Is it because of Dream SMP thing?" You ask.

"Yeah, that's quite about it." He says.

You the circles the walls, very sneakily as you both tried to hold your laughs.

The_Eret: she looks beautiful in real life ;)

You: why thank you, good sir

Dream: WHAT THE HELL? YOU ACTUALLY SHOWED YOUR FACE TO HIM?

Dream: that's unfair [Y/n] 😔

Sapnap: well at least I'm going to meet her in real life so...

George: oh to be in America

You burst out of laughing as Eret joins you. You were laughing for like five minutes. "Haha-DREAM!!” You screamed as you see his skin behind the trees.

"Just run, Reaper, just run," Eret says calmly.

Both of you started sprinting away from Dream as he started chasing you.

"Dream, please this is not manhunt!" You exclaimed.

"Stay away from her!" Eret exclaimed as he punches Dream away. Then runs after you.

Dream: me angry >:(

"I'm supposed to be the one who takes lives! I'm Reaper! Not the other way around!” You mumble screamed as you press buttons aggressively.

"You're going to break your keyboard Reaper, " Eret warned.

Now you're far away, both of your fingers can finally relax. You and Eret's.

"Well, that's interesting.." You said.

"Reaper, I want to say something." He says.

"Yes?”

"I want to join the group of the vigilantes."

"What? Why?" You ask.

"It will be very interesting to fight both groups. Seeing their childish fights will bring such entertainment, " He says.

"How will I know if I could trust you, Eret?" You ask him seriously.

Eret feels shivers under his spines as you say his name, "I will swear on you. I will swear my soul on you reaper, here." He gives you a leash.

"Eret.." You mumbly says.

"I know it's weird but here me out. That leash, that leash means that my life is on your hands. If I ever betrayed you, you will come and get my soul. Pulling me to the pits of hell, " Eret says. "Will that convince you? Reaper?" He asks.

You stayed quiet for a bit, "alright. Fine, but if you ever turned you're on me, I will hunt you down until the end of the earth." You said seriously.

"Yes, I will remember that." He says then you just both imagine shaking hands even know you both are just punching the air to reach each other's hand.

"Don't disappoint me, " you said.

Eret has joined the Party

I tried to draw them as accurate as possible XD

Both drawings are Drawn by me, don't use or steal.

That's the symbol or the logo for the Vigilante group. Hope you guys like it

Who do you think the other member will be?