Chapter 2: A Stupid Party

Your POV
Im sat in Flash's house bored out of my mind.
Im not sure why I go out with him to be honest, he seems nice and all but theres something off about him.
He's throwing a party tonight. He says its for me because everyone missed me but I don't even know who "everyone" is. Its a nice gesture though i suppose.
I decided to go out shopping with a bit of money Flash left for me, he said I should buy myself a new outfit for the party so I did. He seemed guilty though, like he was only giving me the money to make up for something. I dunno really.
I went to the mall and bought some cute new white heels, a beautiful lace black dress.

After i got home it was turning more to evening so I put on some light make up and lip gloss

After i got home it was turning more to evening so I put on some light make up and lip gloss. I was a lot more nervous to meet my "friends" than I thought I would be, but they are probably really nice if they're my friends.
Flash texted me telling me he would be back soon and he's bringing friends to help set up for the party. I was starting to feel really anxious but it would be fine.
A couple hours later
The party was getting busier and plenty of people had come in. Flash introduced me to Liz who I was friends with and she actually was really nice, the other "friends" seemed fake and I wasn't sure if I could trust them.
I was sat on the kitchen counter as people came and went, everyone was outside laughing around the pool or dancing in the other rooms.
I was just observing everyone, making my own opinions about people rather than what Flash tried to make me think. In the entrance I saw a boy come in with his friend, it was the same boy I had saw in the cafe the other day. He looked really shy here, I saw Liz go over and say something to him. Must be friends.
They all turn and look at me as Liz points over, I look down at my drink embarrassed that they saw me watching.
"Hey y/n, this is Peter and Ned," I look back up and they were all stood in front of me now.
"Um hey." I awkwardly smiled at them, more specifically at the curly haired boy Liz had introduced as Peter.
"So do you like Star Wars?" Ned asked, Liz rolled her eyes and strolled away while Peter just went red
"Dude!" He whisper yelled at Ned,
"What I'm just asking."
I chuckled and smiled at them, they seemed like actually nice people.
"What's up losers."
I look behind Ned and Peter to see a frizzy haired girl with a cup of punch.
"How did you even get in here?" She said looking at the boys.
"Liz invited us, how did you even get in?" Ned raised his eyebrows
"I- wait aren't you y/n?" She quickly shifted her eyes to me
"Yeah so?" I asked curious why she seemed shocked,
"Damn you haven't been around for a while, why are you hanging out with thEm?"
"Why not, theyre nicer than most of the people I met tonight,"
"Most of the people are your friends, you never even spoke to people like us." She said bluntly, as if I was doing something wrong.
"Well as you and every other person in this stupid party knows, i cant remember sh*t so don't make me feel bad for speaking to some of the only people treating me like a normal human being." I slammed my cup down and went upstairs to the Flash's room where I had been staying. I shouldn't have flipped out over that girl, I probably wasn't a very nice person before it even I don't like my old friends. But i cant imagine that I would've befriended them in the first place, hopefully I can just get my memory back soon. I sit up quickly as the door creaks open.
"Oh sorry i didnt mean to scare you" the curly haired stepped in,
"I was just wondering if you were okay.."
I laid back down staring up at the ceiling,
"I'm okay, I'm embarrassed I shouldn't have freaked out like that I really am making a great first impression on everyone." I roll my eyes at myself.
"I understand, you must be going through a lot."
Peters POV
I looked over at her laid on the bed, before the accident I never really spoke to her. I saw her around a lot though, she was popular after all. She never looked happy though, only ever tired or quiet. She smiled and laughed with people but i could tell it wasn't genuine, i spoke to Liz sometimes and she seemed like y/n's only proper friend. There were always rumours about flash too, cheating on her and stuff, they were never confirmed though. I felt so sorry for her, she didn't have a supportive circle of friends or any memory past the accident.
I sat down beside her.
"You know, you can trust Liz." I said to her, "I know you're not sure who you can trust right now but she's one of the good ones."
She looks over at me and smiles,
"I can tell I'm gonna like you Peter." She said as my cheeks turned a bit pink. I know she only meant it in a friendly way but it was still nice, but the moment was ruined when flash stumbled through the door.
"YoOo Penis Parker! What are you doing with my girlfriend?"