*sighs*

(Wooyoung pov)

You're FUCKING KIDDING ME!

I sigh and get changed into my dance clothes, a grey baggy t-shirt and baggy light blue jeans.

I get changed a bit faster then other students who are all talking to each other. I exit the changing room and enter the studio. I see San there doing his warm ups. I sigh and also start stretching.

Since I moved to boarding school, I had started dance classes. The dance squad at the school was a small one, but we won a lot of competitions. We were awarded best dance school in the country, which is a big award. I was the second main dancer and vice captain of the squad.

"Alrighty kids everyone up!" The teacher yelled "we have a new student here! He comes from Kingsridge boarding school, the lead dance school in the country! Everyone say hey to Wooyoung!"

I sigh and wave around to the few kids in the class

"Wooyoung can you tell us about your experiences there?" The teacher asks

"Well we trained every day for 8 hours, I was the vice captain of the squad and helped choreograph our dances. It wasn't easy at first but it was good." I shrug

"Can you do one of your dances for us?" The asked nicely. "We are a small class of only 10, so it's not large crowds as you might be used to!" I laugh slightly

"I can't do the one that I remember the most, because I need a partner for it. I don't remember the other dances very much because it's been a while."

"What song is it for? One of the kids here might know it."

"Um it's Fake love by BTS. My parter and I were doing a duet for it."

"Anyone know the dance?" The teacher asked. I look around and see a hand shoot you in the back. No no no no no no no anyone but-

"Choi San! Come on up!"

I mentally start crying. But externally I put on a big fake smile as he walks up to me.

"You know it hm?" I ask with gritted teeth

"Hm? Yes. I saw your cover on YouTube. I didn't know it was you though. But now I see the familiarity. I learned it from that so I definitely know the dance, just like you do." He whispered into my ear. I push him away as we get into position. I regret posting those covers now. I roll my eyes as the music starts and I start dancing with all the passion and energy I can muster. From behind me I can see San doing the dance just as well as my previous partner. As we get closer to that one moved where we have to face each other, I get nervous as to what he's going to do. Then I turn and face him. He just smirks and I roll my eyes. Then the song finishes and we take a bow. San is out of breath but I'm fine.

"Wow wow wow wow!" The teacher exclaims "That was amazing you two! Wooyoung your moves are so elegant and smooth, San you did it more powerfully, but together it's just amazing! Bravo! I can tell why you were the vice captain Wooyoung, but with moves like that you could've fooled me into thinking you were captain!"

"Oh um thank you sir!" I say smiling

"No problem. You can stand in the front next to Jisung, and San you can stand next to Wooyoung. You three are our main dancers of the class! Yay! Today's lesson will be a free one so you guys can just talk and do whatever." The teacher exclaims

"Hey I'm Jisung nice to meet you! You danced so well!" Jisung said with a nice smile when I took my place next to him

"Oh thank you! I'm Wooyoung nice to meet you too!" I said returning the smile

"Kingsridge boarding though? Did you um know Minho?" He said with a shy smile

"Yeah! He was my partner and leader of the dance group! He's a cool guy. But we called him Lee Know. Why?"

"Oh well he's my soulmate!" Jisung said shyly again

"Omg that's so cute!" I squeak

"Haha thank you! What's he like? I never met him before."

"He's really nice trust me. He's also quite sarcastic but funny. I'm glad you're soulmates with him. 10/10 approve both ways!"

"You're so nice Wooyoung! Thank you so much! Do you wanna sit with us at break?" He asked

"Why don't you come join with my group. Yunho Jongho and yeosang."

"Oh sure! I sit next to Yeosang in physics."

"i siT nExT tO yEoSanG iN pHySiCs!" San mocked besides me

"Yeah physics. P-h-y-s-i-c-s. You wouldn't know what it is because it's a smart person subject, and you're quite the opposite." I reply back with a smile. The whole class is dead silent.
"You'll regret that Jung." San replied clenching his fists

"iLl rEgReT thAt? Tell me do you even know what regret means?" I laugh. The class falls into a series of 'oooos' and 'ouch'

"Now now boys." The teacher looks up from his desk. I laugh and turn away from San back to Jisung

"You've got a death wish."

"He doesn't scare me. But words scare him!" I laugh earning a laugh from Jisung also "He bullied me in junior school, and I'm determined to not let it happen again." I shrug

"Sorry Wooyoung." He says putting a hand on my shoulder. I shrug again

"What I've learned in boarding school is that words have just the same impact on people as a physical punch."

"That makes sense. I bet you're really smart then hm?" He laughs

"Let's just say if you need homework help, I'm the first guy you can call." I laugh and the bell rings. We all run into the dressing room to get changed. I'm the first one out because I can't afford to be late again. My next class is Korean. I run into the class before anyone can stop me.