Percy's POV

I walked into school, and the first thing I noticed was what felt like a hundred new kids. Great. There was no way this could be good. 17 kids were friends and stood huddled together, and one of them grabbed the guy who looked like a leader's hand. They both closed their eyes, and he grinned stupidly. 

I laughed and grabbed Annabeth's hand, and she looked over at me, raising an eyebrow. To which I replied, "Hey Wise Girl. I like you."

She blushed, and I laughed. Then the bell rang, and Annabeth scowled at me, before running off to her first class of the day. I took note of all the new kids and noticed something. There were always multiple.

There was a blonde couple. I could tell the guy was totally in love with the girl. There was a group of 7 who were huddled together. A blonde girl in their group reminds me a lot of Annabeth, and I smiled as she scolded the big Athletic looking dude.

I walked to class. All these kids were strong-looking, but I felt like they wouldn't be a threat. I walked into class, and I sat down. There were about a dozen newbies in my class today. There was the girl who had been scolding the guy. The blonde guy. The guy who had held the girl's hand, the athletic guy, a small girl who could not be in this grade, A guy who looked extremely cocky, this Asian girl, and a few others that I couldn't find anything interesting about.

They sat down, and the mean blonde girl sat by me. I looked over, and she said, "What?" I shook my head, and said, "You remind me of someone." She tensed, and said, "Nah, it's probably a coincidence. Didn't do anything you think I did."

Well, that was weird. And something I probably would have said a few years ago. I said, "I'm Percy, friends call me persassy Jackson."

She said, "I'm..." She turned to this tan tall guy, and he looked at her. I noticed him kick the small girl under the table, and seconds later the girl said "I'm Rebekka. Nice to meet you."

I said, "Yeah, you too."