intro && shit

001  SETTING + SYNOPSIS

sippin' on cardinal coke like bramble booze, drownin' from the sanguine sun  ( your addidas aren't white anymore/ you paint the Ferrari red and chrome) tie your hair up like cherry knots, while listening to 90's love songs from the radio ( take me to another frequency, baby! ) you hear lighters clicking off when it's just them smacking their fruit punch lips. they say: red bull gives you wings. you jumped off the 7/11 store after smearing your cheap lipstick on its bathroom stall: draw me like one of your dead girls. ( slipping through the afterlife in your arms.)

This story features Tristan 'Tris' Royce having a growing infatuation with his 17 year old student Julien 'Lili' Sterling. 

002   TRACKLIST

Lolita Lana Del Rey
Arms Tonite Mother Mother                                     
High For This The Weeknd
( to be edited )

003 NOTES

Hi, Xin back again with a new book, to be precise, a teacher student erotica. While you all enjoying this is my first priority, there's also a few notes that I have to pinpoint. First, I'm not particularly skilled in writing, so please, if you are looking for a read with flawless prose, this might not be the one for you. ( but I do assure you my grammar is fairly alright ) The second thing I'd like to bring to your attention is, as mentioned, this is a teacher student romance, which means that there will be an age gap romance and also explicit themes. This might not be suitable for everyone, and might bring discomfort to some, so this is supposed to be for mature audiences. I am not, I repeat, not promoting any sort of romance, this is purely a work of fiction, and I intend for it to stay the same.

004   MODE

Best in light mode, smallest font and scrolling mode. Times new roman would prolly look cute as well.

for those who wish
the      world    was
d  i  f  f  e  r  e  n  t

© xensation   /   99'