004.

NINE knocks were heard at the door. "damn who is it?" vallyk asked them. "go answer it cause mike and i boutta go live." derek replied while vallyk rolled his eyes at him.

he opened the door and felt his stomach drop. "who is it-" derek paused. mike looked over and had no idea who these girls were so he began the live and saw how quick the number of viewers went up. "um hello! why y'all just frozen?"

"that's storm reid." mike said. "from euphoria." derek added. "oop, i didn't think they'd actually get starstruck."
"nah, that's solana." vallyk said. devyn bursted out in laughter. "Y'ALL LOOK SO DUMB!!"

"devyn? wait who's who?" derek asked. "brentownsme, is storm, i'm vallyksbabymomma, and this is simp4derektrendz."

"storm reid has a fanpage for brent faiyaz?" mike asked. "um.. who wouldn't? that man is fine as fuck! damn i'm a simp for him, i'm his baby momma, and i'm his whore."

mike laughed, and the boys all looked at him. "what? it was funny!" storm smiled at him, "i fuck with him." storm said.

"anyways! um, what y'all doing?" solana asked as she stood in front of the camera.

user: who the fuck is she??!??!
user: watch my story, you'll cum 🍆🍑👅
user: oo she cute cute!

"oo she cute cute, um thank you!" solana smiled at the phone.

user: derek she not your girlfriend right 😭
user: she uglyyy
user: mike yall not dating right? 🥺💔

"wait what y'all doing?" devyn asked as she stood beside solana. "mike y'all not dating right? who me or her?"

"me dumbass, and no, we not dating. i got a whole baby daddy that i'm gonna start acting loyal to so.." vallyk laughed, "she lying." he told his viewers.

user: wait, shes vallyk's girlfriend? time to delete all my pics of him 😩
user: ship
user: who is she tho? she a cloutchaser

"wait she's vallyk's girlfriend- no she ain't my girlfriend." solana joking scoffed, "he's right i'm his baby momma."

"chile, this is boring lemme get outta here and meet brent." storm told them but derek whined and wanted her to stay. "damn if i said i was gonna leave he'd be happy huh? i get it."

it was true though, derek didn't find devyn attractive. as a matter of fact, he only found storm attractive. he thought solana was really pretty, but he shipped her with vallyk. except, he could never tell anybody this, especially devyn, because not only would that hurt her, she's a supporter of his, and he respects them all.

meanwhile, solana, mike, and vallyk were answering the viewer's questions. a lot of the questions varied from asking who solana was, to how mike was doing, and a small percentage of it were fanpages asking if that was storm in the background.

"hol' up! i just wanna ask, vallyk, why the FUCK, did you leave the group chat?" storm boldly questioned him as he began getting nervous. "oh, she went there." devyn commented. "nah, it was by accident. water spilled on my phone."

"is that cap i smell? i fucking think so." storm responded. everybody laughed except solana and vallyk. "haha, so funny, storm." solana sarcastically added. "why are you mad? deep down, you wanna know why too!"

"wait i wanna be added to this group chat," mike said. storm nodded at him. "okay, i just got nervous when you asked that."

"why though? i mean it's not like you like solana or anything right? RIGHT?" solana looked over at vallyk and he scoffed, "please, she's just a fan." solana frowned. now, vallyk felt like shit. "damn!" devyn walked over to solana and gave her a pat on her shoulder. "no, it's not that. just, just forget it. y'all finna make fun of me." they all looked over at vallyk with a puzzled facial expression.

"okay, now we really want to know." devyn spoke for them all. solana had to be the most interested one though. could vallyk, the boy she fantasized about dating, really like her? they could all find out right now, but it seemed like vallyk kept them hanging. "bro, what's the big deal? all you gotta do is answer a simple question, das it."

"look, if he don't answer the question in the next five minutes, i'm out this bitch. i did not convince my dad to find out where y'all lived for eight hours aight? i'm getting fed up with vallyk's silly act of not being able to answer one damn question."

"yes, devyn!" storm praised her. "why does it matter if he answers the question or not? i'm just a fan, remember?"

derek realized the situation was getting a little too out of hand, and this would probably end up on a tea page, so therefore he decided to end it. although many fans would suspect something happened, it was better than them knowing everything that happened.

"i think we should get going now. we wouldn't want to waste any of our precious time now will we?"

solana wanted to defend vallyk, but she didn't want to seem like one of those girls who acted different when boys were around. or be one of those girls who ditched their longtime bestfriends for their boyfriend. so, she decided to agree with devyn.

"wait, so y'all just gonna leave?" mike asked. the girls all nodded. "yeah, vallyk here couldn't answer a simple fucking question."

"aight, add me to the group chat or text me on instagram." mike told them. devyn ignored him as she dragged the girls and herself out of there.

solana really wanted to say something but wouldn't. "i'm not even mad, i'm more annoyed. i mean it was one question. it couldn't be that hard to answer, right?"

"okay look, i'm not taking any sides or anything but put it this way. what if we were eating dinner with your entire family. and by entire, i mean cousins, aunts, uncles, basically everybody. and i bring up all the embarrasing statements you made about derek, and then suddenly everybody pressures you into confessing?"

"okay 1. just say you're defending vallyk, and secondly, i would never confess."

"can we not fight? i just wanna go home and relax."
devyn and solana shut up and they all walked back to the car in pure silence.

cat's corner
sorry for not updating, y'all don't hate me right?