Chapter 5

Cross: Italic

Killer: Bold

Dream: Normal

???: Underlined

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM'S POV:

"HELP'' I shrieked but nobody came, I lied there on there on the floor covered in bruises and cuts all over my body. I couldn't move an inch without pain rushing through my body, I was sobbing, I wanted to go home. I wanted to see Cross and Killer, I heard something fall on the cold, hard ground and shatter, "Dammit Cross, you're so clumsy" it was killer talking I yell out for there help. They herd me and came rushing towards; but the person who trapped me here heard  the thing shatter and saw both Cross and Killer.

Cross's POV:

I was so happy to see Dream again, but he was in constant fear and worry and staring at something behind us. Killer and I both noticed Dream was in bad condition and screaming and pleading for someone, anyone to help. I accidentally knocked a vase over which shattered on the floor, "Dammit Cross, you're so clumsy" this caught Dream's attention. But I'm guessing something else because Dream was yelling at something to leave us alone. I turned around and saw the person who trapped Dream here...... it was Epic?! "Dude, why is Dream in here?" I asked him,  "looks like you took the bait," Epic started, "I was just about to kill your little boyfriend over there"  I looked back at Dream who seamed to have shuffled back. I looked at what Dream was looking at which was a knife, a sharp one. "Leave Dream alone," Said Killer summoning his knife, "Killer, stop!" Dream shouted everyone looked at Dream, "Let Epic try to kill me." Killer and I froze with disbelief. Epic chuckled and moved towards Dream getting ready to stab him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imma just leave it on another cliffhanger; I'm out of ideas for this page