Chapter 5~ 🐋

I saw it was struck with an arrow in its eye bursting into flames!

Earlier Sinon pov

As we were watching the two guys fight I started to notice their not doing any damage to that thing no many how times they try to strike it . For one it keeps regenerating which is the main problem.
"Hey Leafa"
"Yea I see it to at this point their going to just get themselves killed out there" she said starring at ever move the creature makes.
"Do you think it could have some sort of weak spot ?"
"Depends on how it's protecting its self the skin must be so thick its using it as a shield or maybe it's using some sort spell of hardening or a trick"  she explained.
"Hmm"

Then are eyes winded at the sound of screams of agony coming from the two guys

"no way that thing is going to squeeze them till there has dropped down to nothing!"
"Shit" I hissed I opened my window and summoned my bow.
"Sinon?"
" stand back" I warned her and she did I started to aim the bow towards the direction of the kraken.
"About 200 meters" I aimed towards the head.
"Wait Sinon aim for the eye and enhance a heat signature spell" she said.
"Got it..el shi sa ni" I chanted out the spell releasing the erow striking towards directly in the eye causing it to burst in a flame making the creature start to moan in pain.

Random guy #1 POV
I look up towards the direction we're the arrow came from it was two chicks looking back at the creature it started to loosen it grip on us dropping us in the water.
"Dude what just happened ! " my partner said in shock and in fear.
"They saved us now get down before that thing regenerates again and eats us for breakfast " I said sucking us down in the water .

Kirito pov

As we finally made it out of the cave we noticed down below was such a complete mess.
"What the hell is that?" Eugeo pointed out.
" it's a kraken how did it manage to get near the beach like this though?" i questioned myself.
"Kirito look Sinon and Leafa are down there"
"Let's go" we flew down on the floating rock getting their attention.
"We're did that thing come from ?"I ask analyzing it.
"It just came out of no were then these to guy we're about to so call kill but Sinon had to step in" Leafa explained.
"Did you guys at least find the book ?" Eugeo asked.
"Yea we have it here" She replied.
"How about you guys"Sinon ask in return.
"Yea but before we can head towards the next step we did to get rid of that thing" I told everyone
"Your right but first you got to know that it can regenerate so we will had to find the weak spot we already have an idea that I could be the eye but we're not 100% sure that theory is correct" Leafa said as we all gazed at it.
"Well then we're going to have to just test that theory" I said pulling out my swords.

Hey guys here's an update...
also 1k 😳