Chapter 3 ~ Treasures Unknown 🐚

Eugeo handed the book over to sinon to see if she could understand....
Kirito pov
"what it say?"
"its a diary i cant really make out the words its all smudged together and plus the pages are all rusty looking " she said.
"a diary does it say who it belongs to it has a name right?" Eugeo had asked.
"it dosent say but i think it was written a long time ago and this is just the third one" she said sitting the blue book down.
"third one what do you mean?" leafa asked.
"it says three out of three meaning theres three diarys" she explained .
"well then lets just look through this place and search for the other two books " i said walking around.
"alright then but they could be any were even outside along the beach. So heres what i say me and Sinon will scan the area and you two search in the cave" leafa said.
"alright then " i said and every one nodded in agrement.
After the girls had left me and Eugeo just looked around finding papers with all types of ancient writting.
"i cant find any thing with all these papers around" i mutterd.
"Kiriro look over here" Eugeo said on the other side of the cave. When i reached him there was a book shelf full of more books.
"how do we know which is which?" Eugeo had asked me.
"hmmm.. I have an idea lets just grab book by book until we can find it" i said grabbing one of the books then out of sudden i felt book shelf started to shake .
"why is-" then the book shelf twisted around transporting us to a whole different part of the cave.

"woah how did we even get here" I mumbled then i felt that i was sitting on top of some thing then i looked to see Eugeo had  broken my fall

"woah how did we even get here" I mumbled then i felt that i was sitting on top of some thing then i looked to see Eugeo had broken my fall.
"y-your so heavy" he said blushing and almost out of oxegon.
"crap.. sorry eugeo i did not even see you there" I said blushing getting off him.
"a-any ways were are we" he said standing up while dusting off his jacket.
"i think this is a whole other part of the cave we should proably head back " i said standing as well.
"hey wait look in the water" he said pointing towards the water fall i looked and through it you could see something shiny and bright.
"lets totaly fly over there and check it out " i said activating my ravend wings.
"right behind you" then we both flew over towards the water fall flying right through it.

Leafa pov
"haaaa theres nothing out here i thought there would be something barried beneath the beach"
"hmm.. Mabe were just not looking hard enough" sinon said stroking her chin ..
"mabe your right mabe we should just keep looking but i feel theres a place were just not looking".
" do you think the book could probably be in the water " she said looking towards the shore.
"in the water why would it be in the water"
" because look" she pointed towards she shore and there was some thing shiny"
"how did we not notice that before lets go see" as we got closer to the shore it go brighter.
"that must be the book" she said picking it up
"yes we found it"
"yea and it looks like it book number...2"
"number 2 that means Eugeo and kirito have to find the first one "
"they probably found it aready ".
"yea knowing kirito we we get back he probably will be like what took you so long and da da da" i said joking around.
"yea your right but lets head back inside "
"right"
Eugeo pov
We arived in side the water fall it was completly bright due to a book that must be the other diary.
"kirito this must be the other diary " i said picking it up then something had fell out of it.
"a blue pocket whatch " he said picking it up.
"look at the meterial its made out of"
"it feels like a shell" he said rubbing on it and it was covered with tiny sea stars and pearls.
"i wonder why this was in the book it must of belonged to the person who owned the book.
" mabe lets head out of here to see if the others found something"
"right but how" i asked .
"were going to fly out there " i said pointing all the way up high up to the hole in the cave celling.
"we have to fly all the way up there"
"your not scared of heights are you" he said smirking i started to feel red.
"no im not"
"great race you to the top" he said flying straight up.
"k-kirito wait up " i said trying to catch up to him.

Hey every one heres a update sorry for the delay😅
Ps. I did not look back to edit so many errors