1.1) Ace Degenerate

Third Person's POV:

"Wake up, sweety," Krystal said in a soft voice while slightly shaking Gaby's shoulder.

"K," Gaby murmured as her eyes fluttered open.

Gaby sat up on her bed and stretched her arms while her mom said, "Get ready, I need you to buy a few groceries while your papi and I pick up Isabella," before walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Okay, mami," Gaby replied while getting off of her bed and picking out some clothes.

After picking out her clothes, she took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, got dressed, and brushed her hair

When she was done getting ready, she grabbed her skateboard and left the appartment.

As she was walking towards the exit of the apartment complex, she noticed a scrawny latin kid seemingly bothering the old blond guy that lives in the appartment a few doors away from her's.

As she walked closer she was able to hear what they were saying.

"Great. More immigrants."

'What the hell...?' Gaby thought while walking a bit closer.

"Actually, we're from Riverside. But anyways, I was just wondering if you were having trouble with your water pressure, 'cause I know our sinks being weird right now and... Oh, bottles go in the blue bins."

"Listen, menudo," the blond guy began. Gaby couldn't help but chuckle at that, "I've lived in this sh*thole for over ten years. The pipes don't work. The fountain's full of p*ss. The only good thing here is that I don't have to talk to anybody. So, nice knowing you," he says before walking off.

'Well that was a little rude,' Gaby thought while walking up to the boy.

"Don't mind him, he's usually pretty a**hole-ish," Gaby says before holding out her hand, "my name's Gabriella, but you can call me Gaby."

The kid shakes her hand and says, "Miguel, it's nice to meet you," he smiles.

"You too, but I gotta go. See you later?" Gaby replied while smiling as well.

"Sure," he says while nodding his head a little bit.

Gaby places her skateboard on the floor and skates to the supermarket.

After getting the groceries she skates back home.

As she's walking in she hears, "Mijita, ven aquí, te extrañé tanto mi chiquita." (Technically "Mijita" isn't a real word, but it's used very often as a way to say my daughter or my little girl, anyway if you don't know, the sentence basically means "Come here, I missed you so much my little one")

"Hola Awi, te extrañé también. ¿Cómo estuvo tu viaje?" (Again, technically "abuela is grandmother, but Awi is also used very often especially in my family. The sentence means, "Hello grandma, I missed you too. How was your trip?")