1.10) Mercy Part: I

Third Person's POV:

Gaby woke up the next with a splitting head. She grabbed her phone and saw that she had a few texts from Sam and Hawk.

She opened up Sam's texts first:

Sam:
Hey, my dad and Robby had a huge fight last night, and he's completely out of it.

Sam:
He said he wouldn't be going to the tournament, so I don't think you should tell him.

Sam:
I feel like if you tell him now, he'll just get extra mad at you.

Gaby:
I understand what you mean. I won't tell him today. Or at least, I won't tell him until he's feeling better.

Sam:
Okay, I'll see you at the tournament. ❤️

Gaby:
See you 🥰

Then, she opened up Hawk's text:

Hawk:
Hey, where are you?

Gaby:
Sorry, I just woke up. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Hawk:
K, but hurry up. I don't wanna start without you.

Gaby:
K, see you soon.

Gaby turned off her phone and went into her kitchen.

She got her water bottle out of the fridge and a few advils out of the cupboard, and swallowed the pills before into her room and grabbing her clothes.

She quickly got ready, grabbed her bag, her keys, and her skateboard before leaving the apartment.

After locking that door, she put her keys in her bag and skateboarded to the tournament.

Once she got there, she put her skateboard into her bag and walked up to her friends.

"Yo, Miguel, calm down, man. Save some for the tournament," Gaby said.

"Hey, don't even bother. He's been like this all day. I can't tell if he's excited for the tournament or p*seed off at someone," Aisha said, noticing Gaby.

"Finally, you're hear. The tournaments gonna start soon," Hawk said.

"Speaking of which, where's Sensei? He should be here by now," Gaby said.

"He'll be here, don't worry," Aisha said.

"I don't know about that," Bert said, looking both concerned and guilty.

"What are you talking about?" Hawk asked.

"I saw him last night at the mini-mall. I was buying a carton of milk when I heard him in the parking lot yelling. He was drunk and p*ssing on his car. When I asked if he was okay, he said that everyone was gonna die before driving away," Bert said.

"Why didn't you tell us this earlier?" Gaby asked.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just used to seeing him drunk, so it didn't seem like that big of a deal," Bert answered.

There For You - Cobra Kai x OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara