Into the Land of Valentia

Genre: Fantasy and adventure.

Author: itsSoRhetoric

COMPLETE!

Okay, you'll hear me say this about many stories, but none deserve it more than this...This story is AMAZING. Yes, capital letters amazing. This book is so good, and I'm so glad to be able to know the author as a friend. She replies to every comment, and she's so sweet. The book is totally worth it.

You've got to check this out.

Even if Fantasy isn't your favorite genre, you'll love this book. ITLOV is my absolute favorite book on Wattpad, and it's written like no ones business. Honestly. It could be published tomorrow, that's how good it is. There's very little wrong with this story, and the second she finds what's wrong, she fixes it.

Not to mention she's so kind! It's a shame she doesn't have more reads.

Blurb: Slaying dragons is what Vivica does best. She can disappear into the forest with only her bow and arrow (and maybe some troublesome thoughts), and reemerge a few weeks later to collect her payment from the Crown. The money may not be a lot, but it does support her and her sister, Naleena.

But now the Crown has grown uncomfortable with the idea of allowing a woman--a girl, really--to go off on her own to face such dangerous creatures. Vivica is left with only one other option: to accept a quest presented to her by someone who is equally uncomfortable with her presence and skills.

The clock is ticking as one of the King's own slowly dies of a disease with a cure so difficult to find, none have yet succeeded. Vivica knows the layout of Valentia. She knows its secrets. But it's her secrets, and the secrets of her travel companion, that she should be worried about.

Eh? Doesn't that draw you in? It's only a taste of the amazing writing displayed in the story. There's a little romance, a tad bit of humor, all adding to this but not taking up too big a space. Her characters are so fleshed out, so realistic, I find myself almost talking to my friends about them like I would an actual person!

This book is worth every moment.

Trust me, you've gotta read this book!

Very Fondly,

Tess