no. 2

"keep showing attitude and i may have to fuck it out of you" he said seductively.
"maybe you will" i said teasingly.
"mm, well, i guess i never kept my word when i said you would be begging me to stop so maybe today is that day" he said before leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck.
"you know how many nights i have waited for this moment? the moment your beging for my touch, whimpering under me, the moment you collapse underneath be after you cum, the moment you take my cock in like a good girl" he whispered in my ear.
"the moment you scream my name so all the boys hear, the moment i fuck you mercilessly, the moment your pretty little mouth wraps around my cock, way too many fucking times liliana. but now since you decide to give me the attitude that i hate, i guess im just gonna have to fuck that shit right out of you" he said before pressing his lips into mine roughly.

as our breath mingled, our lips moved in sync and he grinded his hips onto mine with a large amount of force. i softly let a moan slip as it past my lips and onto his. he groaned at the sound and ran his muscular hands down my body, settling at my waist line. he quickly undid my pants and slid them down. his hands traveled down to my mid thigh before spreading my legs. his knee's traveled beneath mine to keep them open as he once again grinded against my thinly clothes core.

"josh please" i moaned breathlessly.
"please what?"
"i meed you inside me please"
"shh, were just getting started" he smirked before removing my shirt in one swift movement.

he leaned back and kissed above the line of my underwear and let open mouthed kissed all the wall up to my eat before softly nibbling on it. his hands palmed my breasts through my bra as i arched into his touch. he was simply fed up with the bra and he quickly dragged his icy hands to my back and unclipped it.

he tore it off and threw it somewhere in the room. suddenly the door opens as a gasp was heard.

"oh my god, im so sorry" vinnie quickly apologized as he covered his eyes before backing out.
"hey vinnie" josh said while leaning away from me.
"uh yeah?"
"how about you join?" josh said while looking down at me.
"wait what?"
"come on vinnie. join us" he said.
"are you sure? she's your girlfriend"
"mhm, she needs to be punished anyways. this will only be a one time thing though"
"uh okay?" vinnie said while closing the door.

he walked over to us as josh's mouth connected to my left breast. i bit my lip instantly as his mouth worked wonders on me. josh pulled away to see vinnie standing there awkwardly.

"come on vin. just touch her" he said while moving to my side so vinnie could go in between my legs.

vinnie did so and ran his hands along my waist while staring at my body. josh eventually noved to my right breast and sucked harshly, making me release a soft moan. i saw vinnie's member grow hard at the sound while he continued to run his hands along my bare skin before moving to my stomach and kissing all over it.

"please, please do something" you finally spoke.
"how about this? i warm up your greedy little pussy while you suck off vinnie" he said.
"fuck yes, please" you moaned.

with zero effort, the boys were in their positions. vinnie put a pillow under my neck to keep my head slightly elevated as he had a leg on either side of me with his cock standing in full glory in front of me. i felt josh's hands on my inner thigh as he pushed them apart. vinnie slowly guided his tip past my lips, clearly holding back in fear of hurting me. to aid him on, i lifted my head up as his hips thrusted forward to get more of him.

he understood my signal and leaned forward to place his hands on the bed so he was on all fours while thrusting down into my mouth. while thrusting deep down my throat, i felt josh's long tongue flicking my clit. he continued licking it until he finally slid his tongue inside me, causing me to moan around vinnie.

the vibrations went through vinnie's shaft and forced him to let out a vulgar moan. he thrusted faster and deeper, making me gag around him many times as josh's long fingers thrusted into me.

"how close are you vinnie?"
"very"
"brilliant" at that moment everything stopped.

vinnie pulled out of my mouth and josh took his attention away from my throbbing core.

"fuck her. cum inside her" josh ordered while sitting on the bed and disposing of his clothes.
"do it" i urged vinnie.

he nodded and laid on top of me, quickly entering me. i tried i best to adjust to the feeling of such a long cock after a month of no sexual action. he thrusted inside me quickly, clearly already edged. he chased after his own release before thrusting quicker. streams of moans slid past your lips as he thrusted deeper.

"please vinnie, my clit. touch it" i moaned.
"oh so you think you get to cum? you dont. your going to help vinnie out and let him cum inside you then, you will let me use you as a punishment" josh said.

i saw that vinnie was close. all he needed was the final push.

"come on vinnie. cum inside me. i want to feel you dripping out of my wet pussy when josh starts pounding into me" you moaned into his ear, feeling his load shoot inside you.
"fuck, so good" he said before pulling out.

he rolled over to the side and josh walked over. he easily flipped you onto your stomach as he lifted to by your hips so you were on all fours. i felt his finger drag along my slit then around to my lips.

"taste it. vinnies warm cum dripping out of you. taste it" he said.

you took his finger in your mouth while softly sucking on it and moaning at the salty yet sweet taste of vinnie's cum. the only reason he came inside me was because i was on birth control now. as i did this, i felt josh slowly slid into me. i was already edged from vinnie but josh's long cock made me even closer.

"so tight princess" he moaned.

he leaned down so his chest was against my back as his hips thrusted slowly and his dick hit new spots inside me.

"f-fuck. faster please" i moaned.

he went to a inhumanly speed, making my knees give out. i flopped onto my stomach as josh gripped my hips and continued thrusting deeply. his hand found its way to your jaw as he redirected your gaze to vinie who had a hand around his shaft and his eyes closed with his mouth in an 0 shape. it was even hotter to see that he was getting turned on by the sight of me getting fucked.

"you gonna cum for me pretty girl?"
"yes, yes please"
"come on. let it go all over my big cock" he whispered as i felt josh's large load fill me up and vinnie cum over his hand.

josh gave me a minute before pulling out and cleaning me up. vinnie was about to clean himself off until josh spoke up.

"no no, let our pretty girl clean it up" he said as vinnie walked over and his cock stood infront of me.

i took him in my mouth and softly sucked his cum off before swallowing it.

after a few minutes, josh and i were cuddling while vinnie was in his room. this was one good punishment.

🍪
3 updates in one night and 4 in total of all my books 😱