Jaune swordman bio

mutoryu(no sword style), ittoryu(one sword style), nitoryu(two sword style), santoryu(three sword style), kyutoryu(nine sword style)

Santoryu moves

Oni Giri literally meaning "Ogre Cutter"

Oni Giri literally meaning "Ogre Cutter". Jaune signature technique. A three-way simultaneous slashing attack. Jaune crosses his two swords across his chest and places the blade in his mouth horizontally behind them. Jaune then approaches the target (usually at high speed) and cuts through by swinging the swords across his chest, resulting in a descending diagonal-crossing slash from both swords while the mouth blade performs a horizontal cut from either the left or right, depending on which side of his mouth he positioned the sword's main blade at.

Tora Gari literally meaning "Tiger Hunting". Jaune puts his hand swords over his mouth blade and swings forth a forward descending slash with them. At close-range, this can incapacitate at least two average foes at once. When Jaune uses this attack, the aura of a tiger's head is shown behind him.

Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai Three Sword/Blade Style Secret Skill: Three Thousand Worlds". Jaune holds two of his swords at an angle against each other and rotates them rapidly while running towards his opponent to create momentum; he then slices up the foe with full speed and power with all three of his swords at once

Tatsu Maki literally meaning "Dragon Twister". Jaune spins with his swords to create a dragon-like tornado that both slashes and blows away the target(s)

 Jaune spins with his swords to create a dragon-like tornado that both slashes and blows away the target(s)

Hyakuhachi Pound Ho 108 Pound Phoenix/Cannon". Same principle as the thirty six version of the same attack. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder and the other in his mouth in the same direction, and then performs a circular swing that launches three air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one or two, tripling the power of the technique, but with Shusui, the air compressed projectiles instead fuse and become a larger and more powerful, compressed air projectile.