Chapter 1

Fiancé

"Mom aren't you getting tired of commanding me on what should do with my life!? For God's sake in the whole twenty-six years of my life you already ruled it, hanggang ngayon ba naman?!" I spat but I only received a painful slap from her.

I touched my cheeks and tears began to trickle down my face then I looked at mom with hurtful eyes.

"I won't accept the marriage and stop pushing me through my limits." I said before leaving her there. I took my purse and coat with me before leaving the house, I know that Cassius and Whyte are in the bar tonight so I texted them to send me the location and they replied fast.

I parked my car outside at one of the famous bars here in Baguio City, mom had some business here and I was forced to join her because I need to be there. Simula nang mamatay si dad ay ganito nalang lagi ang nagaagwa saamin araw-araw, we always yell at each other until our painful and heavy feelings are released.

Pumasok na ako sa loob ng bar at agad na nakita sina Whyte. They are both laughing and having fun conversation when I saw them, Whyte was shocked at my action and my presence because I immediately took the cocktail that he's drinking that made him cough.

"Hey, that's alcohol! Stop-" they protested but before they could take the glass in my hand, I already drank all the alcohol.

Pagkalagok ko ng alak ay gumuhit kaagad ang pait sa aking lalamunan, napa-ismid nalamang ako at humarap sakanilang dalawa, may halong pag-tataka at galit ang kanilang ekspresyon ngayon.

"Did you and tita fight again?" I rolled my eyes and smirked at Whyte's question, he is really still not used to me and mom fighting everyday.

I took the shot glass and I was about to drink it but Cassius took it out of my hand, I groaned loudly and took it again from him. Nakita kong nag-tinginan ang dalawa at nanahimik nalang sa aking gilid.

"Where is Hermione by the way? Akala ko she's with you," I said while pointing at Cassius.

"Nah, she just left a while ago, I think she has a rehearsal tonight with her piano so she left early," tumango nalamang ako sa kanyang sinabi.

Hermione is my bestfriend since grade school and we know each other than anyone else, Cassius and Whyte on the other hand, we met them at an elegant gala in high school. Whyte's father, the mayor in Baguio and also runs a firm in Manila was our company's lawyer and also a shareholder so his family is also a friend of ours.

Now, Whyte is one of the bachelors and also a lawyer here in Baguio. Cassius' father is one of the respectful and high-ranking general here at the Philippines, also he is working at task force agency which is also my dream work since then.

"Fuck you, Cassius! Ayusin mo kasi, sige susukahan ko 'tong sasakyan mo. Hayop na 'to," aniya ko habang tinutulungan niya akong makapasok sa sasakyan niya.

I am literally in a drunk state right now and if mom saw me in this state, I'm sure she'll start to get crazy. So I decided to sleep at our hideout, it was a decision made by us. The place where we can be free and fun, living our own world but also our broken nest.