Chapter 5

Boyfriend

I woke up early to jog outside around the subdivision, I slept at the house last night dahil tamad na akong magdrive pabalik sa condo.

I went straight to the kitchen to drink water but suddenly my phone rang. Uminom ang habang sinagot ito at dumiretso na sa aking kwarto ko.

"Be here early para may kausap ako," Hermione said on the other line.

"Okay, okay. I'll just take a shower and prepare be there at 10," I said and turned of the call.

After taking a shower I also received a message from Whyte that he's already on the way kaya binilisan kong mag-ayos. Minutes later, one of our maid knocked at my door and told that Whyte is already here kaya mas lalo ko pang binilisan.

When I was going down the stairs I can already hear mom's loud laugh outside and for sure she's already talking to Whyte.

"Oh anak, your already here. Hurry up so you can already start your date," sabi niya at may ngiti pa sa kanyang labi.

Pareho kaming napatingin ni Whyte sa isa't isa at napatawa. We both bid goodbye to mom before going, at habang asa loob ng sasakyan ay hindi parin maalis ang ngiting aso sa kanyang labi.

"Isa Whyte, don't even start with that words of yours," sabi ko at inirapan ito dahilan kung bakit mas lalo itong natawa.

"What? I'm just happy what's wrong with that," he said habang natatawa. Hindi ko na ito pinansin at tumahimik nalanag hanggang makarating sa bahay nina Hermione.

As I got out of the car, the amusement in my face can't erase because every piece in the mansion never changed. The sculptures around it still makes me amuse and wonder how did they create such a masterpiece.

Pagkapasok namin sa main door ay agad kaming sinalubong ni Hermione, We hugged each other while giggling and went inside. Pumunta muna kami kung nasaan ang lolo nito at binati siya kasabay ng pagbigay ng regalo.

"Oh hija, hijo. Long time no see sainyong dalawa, I think the last time I saw the both of you si when your still kids," aniya ng lolo at naatwa.

"Kaya nga po eh, we really have to catch up after the party lo," Whyte said and embrace him.

Lumabas kami sa may garden nila kung saan naroon ang karamihan ng mga tao. Hermione grab a bottle of champaigne and filled our glasses. While waiting for Cassius we talked about we catched up and told everything that was happened to us.

After several years of being apart today is the day of being complete again. Whyte was busy at their firm, Hermione was busy at their business here in Baguio and Cassius was busy doing his job while I was locked up in our business at the States.

"So what's your plan? Your gonna stay here or go back again?" Hermione asked.