Candy Month

This one-shot is for @Casuallyy  31 days of fall prompt.

Theme: Candy

____________________________________________________

Grian flew above the shopping district, with a wide smile on his face.

It was the month of Halloween, or as Grian liked to call it, Candy Month. 

It was the one time of the year where it actually made sense to ask people if they had any candy!

And how Grian loved the sugary treat.

He dove down into the shopping district, and landed at The Barge to check his profits. 

This year, he decided that he would also except candy as payment for shopping there, and boy did people have a lot of candy! Stacks and Stacks of Candy corn, Chocolates, and lollipops filled the chests surrounding him. 

He took out some shulker boxes, and started to pack them in, ready to take the treats back to his base, where he would most likely spend the next few hours eating them.

The sound of firework rockets filled his ears, as Grian turned around.

I see someone has been busy!

The mustachioed man chuckled, as he landed in the Barge.

Hey Mumbo! Happy Candy Month!

Grian waved, before picking up the boxes of candy and stuffing them away in his inventory.

Haha, Candy Month? Do you mean Halloween? 

Mumbo laughed, walking over to his friend.

Well, technically. But the candy is the best part!

Grian grinned, as Mumbo ruffled the shorter males blonde hair.

So much so that you prefer it over dimonds?

Mumbo motioned to the sign on the wall of The Barge.

It read:

Happy Candy Month!

This month only, we will be excepting candy as payment for any goodies that you find inside!

:D Grian :D

Well, It is Candy. Plus, I already have plenty of dimonds. But not enough candy.

Grian countered, as Mumbo took out his rockets.

Well, you do you. Im going to go buy some more materials.

Mumbo waved, before taking off into the sky to go to another shop. 

Bye Mumbo! 

Grian smiled. 

He had the two best things in the world.

Friends, and Candy.

_______________________________________________________

I know this was fairly short, but I was working on this in between classes.

Thank you!

Happy Reading!

-Broken <3

(This one-shot was written by Fern. :D)