Account hacked (part-2)

Summer's pov(at the café):

"One French Vanilla please" I ordered my drink and took a seat. After sometime they placed my order.
"Anything else mam" the waiter asked me.
"No thanks" I answered him sweetly.
After having my drink insat there for hours and was reading a novel. And I didn't knew it was dark outside. I don't really eat lunch so it wasn't a problem for me that I was late only if parents aren't home it. I went home as fast as I could after paying for my drink. And when I reached home I saw that my parents aren't home yet which is a good thing for me. I went inside and ran up to my room. I got freshen up and changed myself into a comfy clothes.

 I got freshen up and changed myself into a comfy clothes

This was the dress I wore and I tied my hair in a messy bun and then I sat on my bed and was going on my account to check my dms

"Why can't I log in??" I asked myself. Curious I opened my laptop to see what happened. That's when I realized my account got hacked.

"Shit, shit, shit, who the hell just  hacked my account?" That's when I realized one more thing that this hacker is using my account for money and is blackmailing people.
"Ohh hell no" I was yelling now of course I was really really angry and tensed at the same time.
"I've to find this person right now or else people will think it's me who is doing all this shit. Trust me I'm so going to kill this person" I was very angry at this point I didn't knew what the hell I was talking about. And as soon as I was going to search more about this hacker, someone knocked at my door.
"Come in" I said and walked in Tudy. She is my caretaker but she is more like a sister to me.
"Mam dinner is ready" she said. I really don't like it when she calls me mam instead of my name.
"Tudy please don't call me 'mam', how many time do I have to tell you. You are like a sister to me so call me by my name,ok?" I told her.
"Okay Summer..... Can I tell u something? Don't get me wrong." She asked.
"You can tell me anything Tudy, you know that."
"Well Summer, you know, you are a lot different then your parents. Sometimes I feel like you are not even their daughter." She said and I laughed at it.
" Trust me I think the same."
By we both were laughing.
"Anyway you go I'm coming."
She smiled and then left my room.
" And you just wait and watch mr.hacker I'm going to find out who you are and I'll surely make your life a living hell if I get in trouble because of you" I said looking at my laptop angrily. I know, weird. Anyway I left my room and went downstairs for dinner.