Chapter 27: Monday mornings

Start from the beginning

I cursed silently as my arm hit the side of the fence, sending a stinging pain down my aching limb.

I hated Monday's , despite if I had to go home or not.

The rest of the walk was silent as I drifted into my thoughts until I saw the school in the distance.

I didn't see any students as I expected as it was still pretty early so the walk through campus was peaceful as well, no one bugging me with questions and no whisperers of how weak I was.

I opened the door to class 1-A and sat myself down in the front of the classroom, hunching my shoulders and sticking ear buds into my ears, I couldn't afford to fall asleep this time. I had to force myself to stay awake until everyone else arrived or I'd just embarrass myself further.

I began to blast music into my ears and slowly got lost in the rhythm.

After an unknown amount of time the rest of the class began trickling into the classroom.

Once I saw Mr.Aizawa come through the door I took out my headphones and shoved them back into my bag.

      "Hey bakubro..!" I heard a voice call out to me.

Kirishima.

     "What do you want weird hair .." I grunted while lowering my head in a silent apology.

     "What happened bakugo you have more bruises than yesterday..?" He asked in a sad voice , I noticed that most of the class turned towards me when they heard that statement.

    "Tch..no I don't you must be seeing things.." I muttered, my eyes darting around the classroom anxiously.

     "I-..M'sorry for running away on Saturday.." I whispered to him to which he responded with a nod.

    "What happened to bakugo ..?" Urakaka chummed un with a confused look on her face.

     "None if your f**king business round face i don't have any f**king Bruises" I yelled, banging my fist into my desk in annoyance.

I suddenly realized I had yelled and sat back down grumbling a string of curse words in fake anger while trying not to break down crying.

      "I didn't ask if he had any bruises though ..?" I heard her whisper to herself and a couple others around her.

They all glanced at me with concern but I let out a quiet Tch and turned away.

     "Attention class as I said last week as suggested by all-might we are having a mental health discussion for this class period."

     "As you all know I wasn't here for a bit of time on Friday, that was because I've called in a special guest to speak to you about it once we finish are classroom discussion." He droned on.

I cursed under my breath but remained silent.

     "Now ..what are some examples of mental illness...?" Urakakas hand shot up.

     "Anxiety..?" She called out.

    "ADHD" Denki commented while tapping his pen.

The others continued to call out others that I  tunned until I heard myself yell out one that they were some how forgetting.

      "Depression.." I said, hearing the classroom go silent.

     "What..?" I asked giving them a glare.

     "Yes those are all good examples , the main ones we will be talking about today are anxiety and depression.. as those are the most common amongst hero's.. " he said in a monotone voice